- Personal Health Information & Self-Help
Learn How to Read Your Face
When we go to the doctor, physicians check for our vital signs using tools such as the thermometer, stethoscope, and sphygmanometer. But, most doctors cannot tell our symptoms by just looking at our face. Chinese medicine has proven the benefits of facial reading. It can tell what's wrong with our bodies that our doctors can't detect. Last Friday, the Doctor. Oz Show had a topic about face reading. Lilian Pearl- Bridges, Professor and founder of the Lotus Institute studied Chinese medicine and Western medicine. According to Bridges, the facial map is the foundation of Chinese medicine. She mentioned that dysfunctions in our organs can be seen on our faces. Here are some tips on how to spot the symptoms in our bodies by just looking at the mirror.
Eyes- Sclera or the white part of our eye. If there is discoloration in the sclera, there is liver malfunction.
Tip of the Nose- If the color of the tip of the nose is purple, white, or red, then there must be an inflammation. This could tell that we might be having problems with the heart.
Beneath the nose and near the lips- It focuses on fertility. If it is wide, puffy, and pink, then the girl is pregnant.
Cheeks- You may have breathing problems if your cheeks are sunken and hollow.
Skin- If there are changes in your skin, you may have a problem with your thyroid. It may also tell kidney malfunction because toxins go into the skin.
Below are some of the warning signs our face might tell us if we have a sickness.
1. Crease on the earlobe- You may have low blood pressure or heart disease.
2. Fatty deposits on the eyelids-There is free floating cholesterol in the body. There is a plaque in the arteries. Fats may not be processed properly. The liver and the gallbladder may not process the fat.
3. Sunken and Hollow eyes- This may be a sign of kidney deficiency. This means that the adrenals are overworked.
4. Shortened eyebrows- You may have thyroid problems.
5. If it's puffy underneath your lower lip, then you might be constipated.
A member of the audience by the name of Rick, told the doctors that there was a discoloration on the side of his nose. When he had a check-up, his doctor noticed a benign tumor at his back. That incident saved his life and is already cured.
Who would've thought that the face can tell signs and symptoms in our bodies? Most people are skeptical about Chinese medicine. They think that it's all quack and have no scientific evidences to prove it's benefits. If the health sector can blend Chinese medicine with Western medicine, then diagnosis would be clear and simple. You heard it straight from the horse's mouth that it can actually save one's life.