Logic Vs. Emotions
Some of us are in pain. Not only physical pain, but emotional pain. Our attempts to medicate this pain with pills, alcohol, drugs, excessive partying, etc. A negative lifestyle will cloud your thoughts and effect you decision-making abilities, eventually lead to a blurred and torn view of right and wrong. Some of us are just stressed out and wonder are we truly loved and appreciated?
We handle day-to-day business, are loving and supportive of family and friends, and in most cases have to be strong for others. But who will be strong for us? You can have so much pressure and demands in your life, you suddenly run out of strength and the desire to continue. When someone develops physical and emotional stress, it is important to understand that no one can love them enough to take it away and people can not change what they do not understand. But you can change your negative outlook and move out of the darkness of stress and pain by evaluating a few areas in your life. Because only you have the power to turn your life around, so actually, change and a more positive destiny are waiting for you...
- You can not be in love or involved with someone who is insecure, lost, or confused about who they are or where they are going in life. Evaluate yourself and the people you surround yourself with. Find people that will inspire, motivate, and challenge you.
- Do you hunger for more in life? Know that you have a greater purpose and that hunger gives power to change. Hunger feeds ambition and your vision and goals for the future.
- It is important to realize that you will go through brief periods of frustration and/or unhappiness in any relationship and any job, and that you will not be "in love" with everything, everyday as you would like to be. Open your mind to the idea that even though you are going though something, you are still making it.
- You can not change a situation until you change how you view it. You can master any situation once you master your thinking and your emotions.
- You can not unlock your full potential for the future if you are waiting for someone or something to happen or if you are holding on to your past.
- Nothing important was ever accomplished with tears.
- Do not steal your own future with your past history.
- It is not enough to just exist. Many things exist that do not have a purpose. Change your thinking and your purpose should become crystal clear.
It is a difficult road to changing your mindset and challenging negative thinking. Flying in the face of what you know versus what you feel is hard. Motivate and challenge yourself to maximize your potential and minimize the things you may be liable for and your potential for failure in life.