- Mental Health
Trust and Relationships
HOW TO MAKE A MAN CRAZY?
- Call him 20-100 times a day
- Tell him you love him 15 times daily
- Ask him where he is , who with and why? at all times
- Tell him you will call shortly after every call
- Tell him your nothing without him
- Tell him you need him
- Tell him only he makes you happy and whole
- Tell him you cannot bare to think of existing without him
- Ask him 'why is that woman looking @ him' blame HIM for it :)
- Insult him and accuse him of whatever comes to mind-then apologise a 100 times
- Repeat this twice a week for the whole of your relationship
- Call 3 times to confirm when he will be coming/going home
- Ask again who he is with
- Tell him he is always with his friends
- Tell him 24 hours a day is not enough for you-HE needs to make time (:
HOWEVER, IF YOU WISH TO KEEP A MAN ---- >> DO THE OPPOSITE!
good luck :) x Let me know if it works
The most important connection between people is trust, especially in relationships. Without knowing each other it is hard to embrace a relationship without it. I personally know once we have been bitten and bruised it is hard to get that back on track, and my record proves it.
I am not ashamed or embarassed and believe we are all in some ways like that, but it was hard to start trusting again and it is still hard to risk getting hurt by relying on people especially those we grow fond of. A lot of relationships break down and there are many reasons for this, but all I can say and believe to be true is if you have trust issues there are bound to be cracks.
When I was cheated on- I lost trust. But when years of reality kicked in I asked myself questions such as Why did I trust him? . . .Truth is I didn't trust him and I knew this I was just afraid to accept it, and I used everything above in this relationship, the question is did I push him away with it or did he just get away and used this as an excuse because I was on to him.
The answer is very simple - NO TRUST - NO RELATIONSHIP . I was stupid.
He didn't deserve me and I didn't deserve that and I could have stopped it all if I trusted my instincts, instead I let myself down. So I learnt a lesson in all this - TRUST YOURSELF!
If you cannot trust yourself how can you trust others?! I apply this to everything and it works. The thing is we all know this, like we know drinking plenty of water is essential, keeping to our 5-a day :)) we just need a little reminder sometimes. But all I know is that I will not trust as easily and will always accept reality no matter what !
My 'Love Confident' above is an example of many relationships, sometimes when we are doing something wrong whether its ourselves or others involved we need to stop and do the opposite, because truth be told it is NOT just going to make the other person crazy Its going to damage us too.. Always know what you want and work towards getting it but you have a vital tool - that We all forget- OUR OWN INSTINCT!!!
And when you have this and you are sure to TRUST IT..You do not need to know where he is who with and why?! You CAN DO WITHOUT HIM and You can Love again and again and again because you love yourself each time you pick up when you fall!! Anything a man can do for you - or vice versa- YOU CAN DO BETTER YOURSELF! Because if you make yourself happy no one else needs to :) you just share it and who better than with the one you love.