Magnesium Oil :: The Must Know Facts
The Body Has Certain Needs Which are Fundamental to Normal Function
In order for the body to work well, you need to supply it with the vitamins and minerals that it needs. The problem is that there are times when diet cannot supplement these essential substances such as magnesium. Because of this, it is vital to know about other natural alternatives that you may consider to alleviate mineral deficiencies.
According to World Health organisation, a lot of people are suffering from magnesium deficiency. It is therefore important to know what we can do to solve this health problem.
Today, we will tackle about magnesium oil and everything that you need to know about it. We will also know some important facts about the mineral magnesium and why it is very important for all of us.
What is Magnesium and Why is it So Important
Magnesium is a type of mineral. It is present in different food products, some supplements and medicines.
- It is vital in protein synthesis. Protein is crucial for the beating of your heart and the proper functioning of the muscles and nervous system.
- It can improve your bone density. Deficiencies in magnesium can result to disruptions in hormone and calcium regulations. Disruption can bring about problems in bone density resulting to osteoporosis.
- It can prevent different cardiovascular diseases. Magnesium decreases your risk of developing coronary heart diseases by preventing abnormal heart rhythms and complications.
- It can regulate the blood pressure. Magnesium is important in lowering high blood pressure seen in hypertensive patients.
- It helps regulate blood sugar levels. This is possible because magnesium plays a big role in carbohydrate metabolism.
- It is known to help treat conditions such as insomnia, depression and migraine.
- It is important in maintaining digestive health. If you are deficient in magnesium, you can develop constipation and other digestive-related problems.
- It can improve brain functioning and is very helpful in maintaining good memory.
What is Magnesium Oil and How to Get It?
Magnesium oil is a substance applied in the skin that can help restore or improve the magnesium levels in your body. What you need to know is that magnesium is usually poorly absorbed when taken orally. Because of this, magnesium supplementation may be done using magnesium oil. Since the name implies, many people may think that magnesium oil is a type of 'oil'. However, it is actually a saturated solution of magnesium chloride with water. Because of this, there is no need to worry about oily skin or even oil stains.
There are three common ways to use and apply magnesium oil: Body Spraying- Easiest and most economical way of application. Tub Soaking- Add magnesium oil (around 6 to 8 ounces, depending on the need) to your warm bath. Foot Soaking- If you want to add magnesium oil to your foot soak, you can also do so. The usual amount of magnesium for this method is around 4 to 6 ounces.
How to Maximise the Absorption of Magnesium Oil
In order to get the full benefits of the magnesium oil, you can do the following for better absorption:
- Dry Skin Brushing- This is done to remove old skin cells and to stimulate blood flow to the skin.
- Massage- Aside from the relaxing effect of massage, this can also help increase the magnesium absorption. It is also effective in distributing the oil evenly throughout the body.
- Warm shower - Remember that oil is better absorbed in a freshly washed skin. In addition to this, taking a warm shower can cleanse the skin of oils.
Are There Any Side Effects When Using Magnesium Oil?
Magnesium has no side effects, but there are times when using magnesium, you need to be mindful of your full exposure to it and other medications/products. However, when sprayed directly on to the skin, you may experience a stinging effect, especially for those with very sensitive skin.
Other than that, it is safe to use. For more information on the safety aspects and how it can with medical conditions, even help you to sleep better, head over to our website at TheMagnesiumPerfection.com, where you will also see why making it yourself, is not the best option in certain circumstances.
Magnesium Oil Poll
Used Magnesium Oil Before? Did You Find That it Helped With Your Health?
Helpful Tips When Applying Magnesium Oil
Always remember to avoid lathering skin lotion to the skin before putting magnesium oil. Lotion can hinder the absorption of the magnesium oil.
As much as possible, avoid the eye area, freshly shaved face and underarm to avoid the stinging effect that you may feel.
There you have it! These are just some of the things that you need to know about magnesium oil. Always remember that it is important that you give your body the vitamins and minerals that it needs. Applying magnesium oil to your skin is one option that you may consider.