Top Ten+ Effective Methods For Self Improvement
I am already disturbed. Please come in.
Fate, Destiny, and Murphy's Law - the three stooges
Every year we try to better ourselves. Although this was originally written around the end of the year, I figure, I had better just switch up and do a monthly evaluation of myself for self improvement....and it seems to be working so far!!!
Best lesson to anyone is: Learn from your mistakes.
My Past; Inspiration for my Future...
Dump the Guilt
1. * I'm gonna quit carrying around the ton of guilt.
Things aren't always as they appear
2. * I'm going to learn from my mistakes and use that knowledge to better my future.
3. * I will analyze my options before putting an effective plan into motion.
4. * I will test the waters before diving in.
Open My Eyes
5. * I will be more critical, more observant, and more judgmental of those that I meet, and know their motives before I let them befriend me. Some things are simply not what they appear to be.
6. * I will acknowledge the difference between someone who is motivated and someone who has an agenda. Some things are precisely what they appear to be.
7. * I will be nicer to my acquaintances, more genuine to my friends, and more visible to my family.
Bungy Jumping Anyone?
8. * I will repel from a huge-ass rock and bungy jump over a body of water to conquer my fear of heights.
You play Call of Duty? That's cute.
9. * I will quit laughing at the face of "danger" because I now acknowledge that he is a direct descendant of "death"
I Have the Control.
10. * I will admit that Fate, Destiny, and Murphy's Law are the Three Stooges, and have absolutely no influence on the outcome of my life.
Experience & Wisdom
11. *There are many rules in life that can only be learned through experience. And wisdom is far more valuable than education, when it comes to life lessons.
Start your own hubpage here. Be creative & make money too!
- HubPages New User Signup
Be Creative & Make money too! Start writing what's on your mind. Be creative and fill the pages with your thoughts and ideas. There's nothing you can't do, so sign up and let me read your thoughts!
Please read more of my hubpages.
© 2011 Helen Kramer