Natural Healing: Most Effective Mind-Body Interventions
Emotional - Physiological Disturbances
I am assuming that the recurring abdominal pains and back pains that I have been experiencing for years now have something to do with stress. Since this is emotional -physiological recurrences, I have checked a lot of information about dealing body illnesses and how to use both mind and body activities to heal the natural way.
Although I am not very sure this will help in your case, but let me share these pieces of information with you; hoping that in a way, it could be of any use. At the back of my mind, I have a feeling that mine is more than stress, and so are yours. No one is exempted from stress-related illnesses, so let positive thoughts get in the way and support your body to completely allow it to heal itself, no matter what type of irregularities it is experiencing now.
A priest once told me, that our body was created by God intricately and beautifully. He never forgot to include a healing mechanism deep within that can restore the body, more than what medical science can do. Others who are completely aware of it, benefited from it, while others who are completely oblivious of it, had mustered their deepest regret.
In the modern times, we call it miracle. Others call it coincidence.
However, a slight ounce of negativity will destroy the whole restoration process. So here I am, on the process of healing this unknown disease that hounds me sometimes at wee hours, with back pain and abdominal pain that feels like kidney-related. Although at a certain point, I know this has nothing to do with my kidneys, as I submitted myself to an Ultrasound examination three months ago.
Well, I will not talk any further about my symptoms, but I will tell you what I've discovered about natural healing and the preparations and treatment that I am undergoing at this very moment.
BRIGHT WHITE LIGHT CLEANSING - Natural Healing
BRIGHT WHITE LIGHT - A College professor used to start the week by walking the whole class through casting aside negative energy by use of the Bright White Light Activity. The bright white light is a self-cleansing meditation. When passing through the body's vital organs, it carries away all the bad energy, turning grayish to black when almost at the end of the activity. Here is how it is done.
- First, choose a quiet area.
- Make sure to find a comfortable place for you to sit. Make sure it is free from distractions.
- Sit properly. You can do the Yoga style or any style that suits you.
- Open up your palm, while placing it in your lap. Prepare to leave your current train of thoughts.
- Once you are ready, imagine a bright white light in any form ready to enter your body. It is all up to you, if you would start from head to toe, or the other way around. What is important is stopping in each major organ, imagining the bright white light cleansing thoroughly.
- Close your eyes.
- Participate in the cleansing process. Take commands of your stem cells, and let every part of your body partake with what the bright light is doing. The length of this activity depends on your pace.
- You can choose to also put a plug in your ears, or play classical music while you are doing Bright White Light.
TRANCE in Natural Healing
As you can check on wikipedia, the term Trance is wide in scope.
"The term trance may be associated with hypnosis, meditation, magic, flow, and prayer." - Wiki
When using Trance in natural healing, let's extract the working definition (Enchantment: a psychological state induced by (or as if induced by) a magical incantation) and two of these associations: meditation and prayer.
The repetitive format of the Holy Rosary and the Litany of the Virgin Mary is an example of Trance. Chanting with the use of repetitive rhythm and lyrics is also a form of Trance.
In natural healing, the steps to be performed should be directed at one goal. That is to forget the consciousness and give in to a state of mind, where you are beautifully united with your body, completely separated from your current location and state of being.
- First, look for a quite corner in your house. If you have to travel to a place to do this, then do it.
- Kneel down, while exploring the best pose. You can initially engage yourself with a rigorous position, something that is tiresome and awkward. You may either kneel down on a grain of salt, or you may raise your two hands sideways. Acknowledge the discomfort of your current state.
- Slowly mutter a repetitive word or prayer, play a mellow trance while closing your eyes - whichever may suit you, hold it for as long as you can, and until such time you have entirely forgotten the discomfort ,and what you can feel is the journeying soul above the clouds, or in any place you want to be.
- Let your mind soar. Embrace the spirituality of the moment. The length of this ritual may depend on how long you can keep your mind off the distractions.
FASTING AND DETOX - Natural Healing
Make fasting and detoxifying a more physiological process. Physical Fasting and detox usually involve not eating for a day, taking in just water, fruits, and vegetables during the evening. The same is true with detox. It also includes avoiding soda, preservatives, any chemical and fat loaded food for three days, almost always engaging on real fruit juices and limiting the food intake. But the kind of fasting and detox I am talking about is entirely different. Although It is still the same food avoidance activity, and taking in of natural and organic foods for three days; detox should involve mental cleansing, avoiding bad thoughts and emotion all through out.
Here is what's making this fasting and detox different:
- Make it a spiritual journey. So it would be best that fasting and detox includes a session of prayer, or a spiritual reading - if you are not religious. Learn to define spirituality in a different way. It is not necessarily about religion or God. It is embracing the other side of your being. That being that can commune with the universe and the infinity of time and space.
- Avoid Noise and detach yourself from others for the mean time. It is important then that fasting shouldn't be purely physical. Fasting and detox should be done in a retreat area where you can detach yourself completely with all things mundane. In other words, this activity should be transformed into a both physical and spiritual retreat. It also helps to integrate your daily exercise to complete the session.
- Sweat it out. Integrate it with exercise to sweat the toxins out.
- Water, water, water. Keep yourself from being dehydrated during fasting.
SPA AND SAUNA - Natural Healing
Diseases are not at all times physical. Some of which are psychological in nature. Psychological aspects play an important part in telling your body when to fight and when to surrender. You may even ask yourself...Are you accumulating bad thoughts lately? Are you afraid? Are you worried about something? Are you angry at something or someone? The answer lies in you. Assess them and process them all.
One form of releasing them back to Earth is Spa and Sauna. Sweat it out. Massage releases the bad energy into the air. It allows you to take in the aroma and the sweet sensation of the moment. The warmth of the Sauna and the power of human of touch soothe your weakened spirit. That is why it is easy to understand why everybody feels good after an hour in Spa or Sauna. So do it today, sweat it out, and help your body get rid of that bad energy.
STRENGTHEN THE ANTIBODIES - Natural Healing
In some serious cases such as Cancer, check out some food that can boost the antigens of the body. Some foods are known to have antigen-boosting nutrients. Indulge and help the antigens produce and reproduce antibodies to help fight cancer cells.
In one conversation I had with a breast cancer survivor, she said she employed medical science and alternative science in her journey to survival. She did not have surgical operation, but instead asked her doctor to inject antibodies. She took in 8 pieces of "Saba" one variant of banana in the Philippines, to catch up with potassium lose during her battle with the disease. Now she is still taking that banana - one piece per day. So check out some usage of Herbs and medicinal plants on your way to good health.
SHOUT OUT! - Natural Healing
Others find it weird, but the very reason we can see the word "shout out " in social media has something to do with release. It is all about releasing the bad energy back to space and telling your body that bad energy has no place within. Now, this is simply all about going to an amusement center, riding a roller coaster or anything like that, and shout your heart out.
There is a restaurant in the Philippines where you can pay to throw glass plates and glass cups into a wall. A some form of anger management. The same concept is true when engaging in a Karaoke session with dear friends. This can also be in a form of mountain trekking. When at the peak, culminate the climb in a beautiful shouting session. A friend may join you in this, or you can do it alone, if you want. Let your voice reverberates in the air, letting the trees and hills know how you feel about life's pain. I tell you, nature is an amazing shock absorbent.
Daily 30 Minute Stationery Brisk Walking
Exercise is a very common topic, but often times, the reaction to this is almost always alibis. No time, no time, no time.
Do you have time cooking? What about watching TV? If you do, then no time for exercise is such an alibi. A thirty-minute stationery jogging or even brisk walking won't take much of you time. You can do this while watching TV, or when you are waiting for your food to simmer. Any activity that allows multi-tasking is your chance to insert this daily 30-minute exercise. You'll see its full benefit after one month, mostly psychological.
- Improved mood upon waking up early in the morning.
- Improved ability to manage stress-related circumstances
- Boost up self-esteem
- Improved self-imag
- Increased positive thoughts
- More energy to face daily hurdles
- Improved confidence and outlook in life
So, is alibi getting you somewhere? No, right? Exercise now and feel better than ever before.
SHARE YOUR EMOTION - Natural Healing
Share what bothers you most. Bonding with family and friends is one way of unloading the burden life brings each day. It feels good to have somebody to talk to about your present state of being, how you feel and your fears for the future. Socialize and discover that a healthy well-being is within your reach.
Nature has created the beauty of having a family and the bonds of friendships to help you out with combating bad energy.
Now, do the same, do all these things and share how you feel in the comments section. We will be glad to know. Remember the HP Community is a big family created by life's coincidence. Make use of it.
Bright white light
Fasting and Detox