Positive Affirmations for Women
Are you unhappy? Do you cry yourself to sleep some nights because you are so miserable? Do you wish your life wasn't so messed up, and question the point of living life that way? If you answered yes to any of those questions, you aren't alone. There are many women today who feel exactly the same way. Here are some positive affirmations for you to use to change your way of thinking, beginning now.
- My time is valuable.
- My emotions and feelings are unique; I embrace them, but do not allow them to rule me.
- I listen to my intuition because it rarely leads me in the wrong direction.
- I am in tune with my environment and others around me.
- When necessary, I shield myself from negative people, circumstances, and energy.
- I experience love on a daily basis, sometimes on an hourly basis.
- My life is full and complete.
- I experience the blessing of each day and appreciate every breath I am given.
- I command respect from others, knowing that I am worthy of respect.
- I willingly accept love and feel it to the depth of my being.
- I take delight in noticing small things, like a baby's giggle, sun beams, and crickets chirping.
- I am passionate in helping others, because I know in order to receive, I must first be willing to give.
- I welcome abundance and prosperity in my life, and am a good steward over the things I already have.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2010 Hope Wilbanks