Reiki at the time of pregnancy in pregnancy books
Reiki at the time of pregnancy
What is Reiki?
Reiki is the purest form of positive energy. It is a spiritual healing system or energy healing system which heals by balancing our life force. Reiki is administered by laying on hands.
Ideals to practice of Reiki
- Invite happiness.
- Do not anger.
- Do not worry.
- Be kind to people.
- Join your hands and meditate every morning and evening.
If you take Reiki during pregnancy, there would not be any problem during childbirth.
Our body is composed of organs, which are made of cells, which are made of DNA/RNA molecules and chemicals, which are made up of electrons and protons, which can be de‑fragmented as energy, so in basic terms our body in a way is a lump of accumulated energy which functions on the basis of chemical reactions in our body.
Reiki as energy
Reiki is the purest form of energy that can be used at various levels, conscious, sub‑conscious, physical, meta-physical, at all levels.
How Body works
Our Body as mentioned is made of organs, blood, glands, and different hormones. They are different energies functioning together as our body.
In a female body at different levels, hormones function differently, especially during pregnancy, as there is one more life force growing inside her.
During these days, the energies are not stable and hormonal fluctuations are there, resulting in mood swings, etc. At this stage, body in a way is trying to adjust to different energies to find a neutral point. Of note is that all the energies here are natural energies (hormonal, physical, etc.) and are developed during pregnancy to all ladies.
Why it is suggested not to give Reiki during pregnancy without enough knowledge?
Reiki, even after being purest form of energy, sometimes is not suggested for pregnant ladies because people do not work with enough data on how to give Reiki in situations. Reiki in a few ways works by neutralizing bad frequencies/toxins. During pregnancy, the energy fluctuations in the body are a part of the body's process, so all bad frequencies are also part of that process and the body itself is working on balancing its energy. This happens as there are two life forms in one body, co-existing. In a way, two different energies trying to co-exist. When Reiki, a balancing energy is applied, the hormonal changes and the balancing process of two bodies separately and together may get affected since in infant's hormones are still developing, it is said that energy balancing might effect such growths.
When Reiki is given to pregnant ladies, there are a few precautions to be taken.
- Always complete the full Reiki process by giving Reiki to full body.
- You should never concentrate too much on only one part of the body, hormones may be prominent in that part and you might be trying to balance natural energies of the mother or the baby.
- Full body Reiki will help in stabilizing the body equally and not affecting the natural balancing and process of the body.
- Further if there are complication like, mother having fever, or mother being allergic to something, all those will affect energies on various other levels. Reiki should be consciously provided thinking of healing all those things also.
- Reiki is not just about placing hands and drawing symbols and being subconscious, thinking that energy will work its own way. Try and understand what you are trying to heal or balance, be focused only on it, and think how efficiently can it be done.
- Reiki is neutral healing energy and never does harm but it is only that we need to see our bodily toxin balance, we should be careful. That is one main reason they say give and balance your body's energy by giving Reiki for 21 days after each initiation or Reiki level, so that body gets to that energy level and energy usage. In those 21 days, many people feel heat, sweat, and dissipate toxins in various forms. Similar is with pregnancy, all toxins forming during that time are natural and in some manner useful to baby and mother, so one has to know what they are healing or balancing, so take the above‑mentioned precautions while giving Reiki to pregnant mothers.
Learn the benefits of using reiki during pregnancy in this short video
Benefits of Rieki during pregnancy
Some more resources on Reiki during pregnancy
- Pregnancy through Reiki Attunement and Distance Healing-Home Page
website for complete informations on getting pregnant
- Reiki during pregnancy
Reiki during pregnancy. Reiki is safe during pregnancy and can be used to calm contractions and bring peaceful energy to the baby. An expert Reiki practitioner, Hope Cramer explains the effects of Reiki and...
- Reiki News Articles