- Mental Health
How to Remove Tiredness
Today, the life is very difficult to be free from diseases.
Illness makes the life shorter and shorter.
Medicines also sometimes function as time being relief but the total cure is always not possible especially in the cases of Stress, Tiredness and Hypertension.
The excess of the effects of these diseases ruins the physical stamina as well as happiness of the life of a person and his family.
Meditation is the only way by which we can pull out these deep routed diseases.
Here, I am narrating about the type of meditation which may be named as Lying Meditation.
This process may be of a time period from 20 minutes to 45 minutes as per requirement of feeling happiness. Some tips supposed to be meditative help, which may be useful to remove the diseases mentioned above, only if the daily practice is done.
The first effort may attract for doing it daily.
I have done it and felt that just after finishing the exercise, no stress, tiredness and hypertension remains alive at least for 10-15 hours. The detail is as under :-
- Lay down straight on hard bed or on earth, in an open space so that you may be in contact with the natural air.
- Let your legs stretched with a distance of 1 and half feet between them.
- Stretch your arms parallel to your body so as not to be touched with your body.
- Let your face be towards the sky.
- Close your eyes. Let your legs, hips, back, shoulders, arms, neck and head be slightly jerked one by one and feel that these are senseless.
- Take a long breathing from left side of the nose and release the air from the right side of the nose. Repeat at least five times.
- Let the air should pass slowly from both the sides of nose automatically in such a way that the breathing may not be felt by you.
- Imagine that you came out of your body and from the height of the sky, you are watching your body lying on earth.
- Imagine, you are travelling far and far in this world known to you. Imagine you reached in your favourite place which can give you a lot of peace and happiness. You can imagine also to the holy and sacred place or an orchard full of beautiful flowers you have never seen and the fragrances of which is though very much pleasing but you have never felt it earlier.
- Roam as much as you wish.
- Imagine you have returned to the place where your body is lying on earth and from the height of sky, you are coming close to your body.
- Imagine you have entered into your body and gently open your eyes.
- From the left side of your body, gradually be in a sitting position.
- Stand up and stretch your parallel hands raising it upside as much as you can.
Books on meditation
Please visit my another hub
- DEPRESSION - A Common But Serious desease
Recently, I have gone through the awareness article written by Dr. Archana Shukla, Psychiatrist and got myself very much impressed with it. I am very keen to spread out the contents of this article on a large canvas so that the people suffering from