Remove Fallopian Tube Blockage Naturally
How to Unblock Fallopian Tubes Naturally
The fallopian tubes are a vital part of the female reproductive system.
They are the channel through which the egg travels en route to the
uterus, and a blockage can prevent pregnancy and cause miscarriage or ectopic pregnancies.Even one blocked fallopian tube can markedly inhibit infertility.
Blocked fallopian tubes are the root cause of infertility in
20% of cases according to Resolve, the National Infertility
Association. Since surgery to treat blocked fallopian tubes is not
always effective and using IVF to get pregnant is expensive, using
natural methods of unblocking fallopian tubes can pay off, not just
financially, but in a healthy pregnancy. Here are some ways to remove fallopian tube blockage naturally.
1. Know why the fallopian tubes are blocked and select an appropriate treatment based on the cause of the blockage. This may require ultrasound imaging or even a hysterosalpingogram (HSG). Note that, while rare, an HSG can sometimes open blocked fallopian tubes as a side effect of the procedure.
2. Find a Wurn practitioner.The Wurns are a husband wife team of physical therapists who have developed a massage based infertility treatment. They have good success with patients who have adhesions or scar tissue blocking fallopian tubes. The Wurns published a study in Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine (2008) demonstrating that their massage technique was 61% more effective than surgery for blocked fallopian tubes. (See Link Section for a link to the study.)
3. Use accupuncture to unblock fallopian tubes. Accupuncture will function similar to the Wurn technique in breaking down adhesions and scare tissue blocking the fallopian tubes. Expect to require several sessions and to pay up to $100 per treatment. Studies in China showed increased fertility in patients utilizing accupuncture as a complement to surgical treatment.
4. Administer herbs vaginally by douche or through the use of special herbal tampons. The use of herbs originates from Eastern Europe and involves alternately douching and using tampons for a full menstrual cycle. Clinical evidence supporting the efficacy of such herbal preparations is not available.
5.Female infertility is sometimes multi-factorial. In addition to treating the fallopian tube blockage, ensure that ovulation is occurring normally and that the luteal phase is of the correct length. An over-the-counter OPK (ovulation predictor kit) will verify whether or not a woman is ovulating and counting the number of days from ovulation to menstruation will identify the presence of a luteal phase defect. If ovulation is absent or a luteal phase defect is present, seek the care of a reproductive endocrinologist.
6.If natural methods are not effective, do not hesitate to seek the care and advice of a reproductive endocrinologist. IVF may be necessary to achieve a healthy pregnancy.
Massage Can Cure Blocked Fallopian Tubes
Links on Fallopian Tube Blockage
- How to Avoid Pregnancy Multiples | eHow.com
How to Avoid Pregnancy Multiples. With the recent birth of octuplets and a few sets of sextuplets, interest, as well as concern, has arisen on the subject of high order multiples. High order multiples (HOM) are usually the result...
- How to Find a Fertility Treatment Center | eHow.com
How to Find a Fertility Treatment Center. Choosing between infertility clinics, fertility specialists and treatment options can be overwhelming for couples having difficulty trying to conceive. Here are some suggestions and tips on how to...
- Soft Tissue Massage and Infertility
Massage Therapy magazine article on the Wurn technique.
- Opening Blocked Fallopian Tubes - Blocked Tube
A manual physical therapy opens blocked fallopian tubes in five days without surgery. Major medical journals show blocked tubes opened with many births.
- Chinese Medicine and Assisted Reproductive Technology for the Modern Couple