- Exercise & Fitness»
- Ab Workouts
Seated Core Exercises
Creating a Healthy Core
I previously posted all about the core and mid-section. How the core functions and what each muscle does in order to keep your body stabilized. Today I am posting how you can work on your core while at work or in a seated position.
- Beneficial for those who sit behind a desk for hours at a time or those who are not able to perform lying down or heavily weighted core exercises.
- No equipment is required, although you can add simple weights, a bar, or a resistance band.
- As always quality is better than quantity. Take your time and perform each exercise to completion.
And a Little Twist
Tuck it in close
Bend at the Side
You’ve now successfully completed a series of ab exercises without leaving your desk or chair. I recommend you do this daily for best results and tighter, stronger core in no time.
- Sprinkler 4x20, Knee to Elbow 4X20, Knee Tucks 4X20, Side Bends 4X20
- To up-the-ante add another set
- Use a flat bench
- A mat on the floor
- A ball