- Alternative & Natural Medicine
Shi Hu Herbal
Introdution of Shi Hu (Herba Dendrobium)
Shi Hu (Herba Dendrobium) is the dry stem of a herbal plant, which belongs to the orchid family. Shi Hu is mainly grown in Guizhou, Tunnan, Guangxi, Guangdong and the mountains along the Yangzhi River.
Shi Hu is a nutritious herb which is grown in a natural environment far from industrial pollution. Ironbark Shi Hu, purplebark Shi Hu and Bronzebark Shi Hu are the best in quality among the various species.
Taste and Function of Shi Hu
Shi Hu tastes slights sweet with delicate fragrance. It reduces body heat, strengthen bones and muscles, and relieve uneasiness.
Who need Shi Hu?
Shi Hu helps for people who work long hour, stay up late, smoke or drink alcohol often. Taking Shi Hu regularly will help to relieve tiredness, increase immunity and delay the aging process.
Shi Hu can be added to cook:
- Ginseng Soup
- American Gensing
- Korean Ginseng
- Nitritious Soup (Ming Mu Tang)
Ginseng Shi Hu Soup
- Ginseng - 10g
- Shi Hu - 15g
- Chinese Wolfberry - 30g
- Dry Longan Meat - 45g
- Put all ingredients into an electrical claypot
- Add 1.5 litre of hot water. Stew for 6 hours
- Then, add some seasonings and is ready to serve.
Nitritious Shi Hu Soup
- Shi Hu - 15g
- Bei Qi - 50g
- Huai Shan - 50g
- Put all ingredients into an electric claypot
- Add 1.5 litre of hot water.
- Stew for 6 hours.
- Then, add some seasoning and is ready to serve.
Powder Mixtures of Shi Hu:
- American Ginseng + Shi Hu - in equal quantity
- Cordyceps +Shi Hu - in equal quantity
- American Ginseng + Cordyceps + Shi Hu
- Ginseng + Tian Qi (Pseudo Ginseng) + Shi Hu
- Ginsend + Shi Hu