7 Silent Symptoms of Various Health Problems Not to Be Ignored
Do you know that the initial health problems from snoring to handwriting give you signals about the various health problems which we need to identify them, so let's find out what kind of silent systems warn us in advance about future health problems?
Sudden Loss or Gain of Weight
If your weight is increasing without any reason or decreasing without workout or diet, then instead of being happy you should find out the reason for this, because it can also be a symptom of some initial disease. If you have lost 4 or 5 kg weight in 6 months or a year, then you should contact your doctor.
- Sudden Weight Loss can be the initial symptoms of Diabetes, Depression, Thyroid, Dental Problems, T.B., Cancer, HIV or Parkinson's disease.
Rapid weight gain in a short time can be a symptom of hypothyroidism, PMS, Menopause and pregnancy in women.
Dental problems are also silent symptoms. The initial symptoms of 9 out of 10 diseases can be identified by changes in your mouth, provided that your dentist notifies you about them. Gums have problems or loss of enamel of teeth, teeth warn us of many diseases.
- If you rub your teeth often, then it is a symptom of stress; People often grind their teeth in stress, due to which your teeth also become sensitive.
- Wriggling teeth and gums can be a symptom of mineral deficiency in bones, which can lead to osteoporosis.
- Lack of saliva, saliva deficiency and dry mouth is one of the early symptoms of diabetes if it takes too much time to heal when you bite your mouth and bad breath is also an early symptom of diabetes. If the amount of saliva in your mouth has decreased a lot, you should consult your family doctor.
- Breaking or cracking of teeth can be due to acidity, which is one of the early symptoms of gastro.
- If you are overweight and your gums have been swollen for a long time or blood appears from them and you have a family history of heart problems, then it may be the initial symptoms of heart disease.
To keep an eye on skin problems, doctors always recommend self-examination. In fact, changes in skin tone, the difference in the colour of the nails, some sudden changes in the skin, can be a sign that there are some disruptions in our body, for this It is necessary to contact the doctor.
- If any part of your body has had rashes for a long time, as well as fever, joint and muscle pain, then it can be a symptom of an infection or internal problem.
- If the skin of the elbow or knees become much darker than normal and it may be a symptom of the hormonal problems in the body.
- Lumps or bumps in the skin can be a symptom of cancer.
- Women who have a lot of pimples or sores around the chin should take care because it can be a symptom of polycystic ovarian syndrome.
- Yellowing or change in the colour of the nails can be a silent symptom of the liver or kidney problem.
Frequent Urge of Urination
Normally a normal person passes urine five to six times a day which may be more or less for some people but suddenly if your washroom rounds has increased, pay attention to this because it is also a silent system.
- Repeated urination can be a cause of urinary tract infection, in addition to it, it is also a symptom of kidney and bladder infection.
- Due to the increased glucose level in the body, there is a desire to pass urine, again and again, so check your blood sugar levels as soon as possible.
- Due to tumours in the bladder and prostate gland, there is also a need to pass urine repeatedly.
- Problems of the nervous system also cause frequent urination, tell your doctor immediately about this and they can advise about the necessary tests to be conducted.
Fluctuations in Handwriting
In a study conducted in Israel in 2013, it was found that the handwriting of people who have Parkinson's disease gradually changes. For this test, they were asked to write the same sentence at 10 times and every line of the person who had this disease became shorter than before and the sentence kept shrinking. In fact, in Parkinson's disease, the nerve cells of the patient's brain either start getting damaged or are dead, which stops the flow of a chemical called dopamine which is very important for the movement of the hands. Handwriting changes due to stiffness in the muscles of the hands.
- Changes in handwriting also begin to appear due to depression and schizophrenia.
- Changes in handwriting are one of the earliest signs of high blood pressure and Alzheimer's disease, where your handwriting begins to change or deteriorate.
- If there is a sudden change in your handwriting or if you are formulating many mistakes while writing, then immediately meet a neurologist.
- Apart from this, it also indicates various bone problems, thyroid and nervous problems.
Often, snoring makes people laugh, while it may be the silent system of many health problems, which doctors also recommend to take seriously. From heart problem to depression, it warns you ahead of time.
- It is the most common symptom of sleep deprivation associated with heart disease.
- When you have trouble breathing while sleeping, the level of blood oxygen in your body decreases which causes pressure on the cardiovascular system which causes high blood pressure.
- It is believed that there is a deep connection between snoring and type 2 diabetes, due to which the glucose stored in the liver starts spreading in the body, which increases the blood sugar level.
- Lack of oxygen due to snoring at bedtime and excess of carbon dioxide increases the problem of headache.
Cold cough is a common practice due to change in weather, but if you do not have any type of allergy, asthma or any sinus problem then you need to pay more attention to it.
- Unnecessary coughing and persistence for a long time may be a symptom of throat infection.
- Apart from a throat infection, it can also be a symptom of throat or lung cancer.
- If you have a cough for more than 2 weeks, visit an ENT specialist.
Easily irritated or Gets Angry Often
Anger is a common thing, but due to unnecessary anger on small matters, can occur due to hormonal changes in your body.
- According to research, one in every 100 women has hypothyroidism due to which they get angry very shortly, so if you also get angry easily, then it may be due to an overactive thyroid.
- Low blood sugar level also causes anger very quickly. Low blood sugar affects your entire body, causing the chemical in the brain to become uncontrolled and the person loses his temper very quickly.
- Although, due to lack of sleep, there is a lot of persistence of anger, but the tablets taken for curing sleeping problems, makes a person irritable.
The more a person feels miserable and frustrated in depression, the more irritability he gets because of which he begins to get angry at people unnecessarily.