Some Best Fast Foods To Eat on a Diet
Fast food and dieting don't go together at all and you can certainly ask anyone whose on a diet this statement: "Fast food and dieting go together." They will defenetly think you're crazy. But let's face it many of us are trying to loose weight and we just can't resist the temptation of going to our favorite local fast food restaurant to order our favorite food. But stop! There is a healthy way of ordering that will be delicious and at the same time won't blow your day's calorie count. Here is a two day schedule of meals from several fast food restaurants that are low in calories and they contain a healthy balance of protein and carbohydrates.
For Day 1: Breakfast at McDonald's
If one day you feel like eating out at McDonald's (which is one of my top favorite fast food restaurants). But you know you are on a diet then there is a solution:
- You can order the Fruit and Maple Oatmeal with no brown sugar (you will still get the sweet sugar intake from the raisins,cran-berries, and the diced apple) with a nonfat latte.
For Lunch at Wendy's
Feel like going Wendy's for lunch? Well here is another helpful and scrumptious lunch idea.
- Get a one small chili, a mix of ground beef and beans with a spicy touch and a salad with italian vinagrette dressing to accompany the meal.
For Dinner at UNO Chicago Grill
Don't feel like cooking dinner this evening? Well don't think further what you want to eat because here is another great dinner idea.
- You can order a half order of the 8-oz top sirloin (steak on a diet!) with a side of brown rice and a second side of roasted vegetables. Yes! vegetables are a must to eat for when you are on diet.
Day 2: Breakfast at Dunkin Donuts
Going to eat breakfast always involves eating a donut with hot chocolate or coffee. But when you are on a diet it is not always easy choosing what to eat. So as a gift to you here is the second day meal plan:
- instead of ordering a donut that is high in sugar intake why not order a one egg white veggie flatbread sandwhich off of their DDSmart menu (Fact: It's about 60 percent lower in calories and 80% low in fat than the regular sausage, egg, and cheese croissant) along with a medium coffee with lowfat milk.
This breakfast idea is great for on the go, fills your tummy and will greatly benefit your health in a positive way.
Lunch at Subway
instead of eating a hamburger and french-fries with a soda. Which is a meal that contains fat, why not order the following meal idea for your next lunch hour.
- Order a six inch roast beef sandwhich on a nin-grain bread with cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, green peppers, onion, and olive oil blend. Your also welcomed to add more vegetables if you want to.
Dinner at Panera Bread
Feel in the need for something different and healthy at the same time? Here's the answer.
- Order a half order of the Fuji Apple Chicken Salad, which is filled with pieces of chicken, tomato, red onion, pecans, gorgonzola, and baked apple chips, and white balsamic apple vinaigrette dressing, plus one cup of black bean soup.
Well hope these following meal plans give you a clear idea on what to eat when you feel like goig to a fast food restaurant.