Starting A Cleanse
- 2 Whole Lemons, Available in your local produce or farm stand!
- 1 Tablespoon Raw Honey/Honey, Your preference
- 3 Apples, Your Preference
- 3 Protein Shakes, If you have protein powder, Great! If not, check your local sports nutrition aisle.
- 3 Gallons of Water
Preparations are best the night before of your EPIC fast.
- Cut one lemon in half and squeeze the lemon in the gallon jug. Go by your tastebuds! Shake it up. If you want a sweetener, add that tablespoon of honey. I use a quart mason jar, where I place the lemon half in after squeezing it into the water. This is breakfast for the next 3 days and can also be your continuous beverage throughout the days.
- Prepare the apple (I've had pares before during this cleanse) how you wish to eat it. It's best to push lunch out as long as you can and eat it very slow!
- Dinner time is upon us and it is time to enjoy that shake!
- It is very important to stay hydrated throughout this whole process. Repeat steps 1-3, for 3 days.
|Serving size: 1 Day|
|Calories from Fat||63|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 7 g||11%|
|Saturated fat 1 g||5%|
|Unsaturated fat 3 g|
|Carbohydrates 72 g||24%|
|Sugar 36 g|
|Fiber 1 g||4%|
|Protein 9 g||18%|
|Cholesterol 5 mg||2%|
|Sodium 202 mg||8%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|