ArtsAutosBooksBusinessEducationEntertainmentFamilyFashionFoodGamesGenderHealthHolidaysHomeHubPagesPersonal FinancePetsPoliticsReligionSportsTechnologyTravel
  • »
  • Health»
  • Quality of Life & Wellness»
  • Personal Development

The Problems with Success

Updated on May 19, 2013

I have a dream

The first step to achieve success is having a dream. And the most important thing is to believe in it 100%. Living the dream every second, breathe this dream with all your heart and already see achieving this dream. Let's say your dream is to become a circus performer, but how can you become one if you've never even watched a show? To achieve your dream of being a circus performer, you have to engage with people who work or at least know the circus. Train your artistic presentation, go find some classes that can teach you how to make your presentation and contact circuses, the path is not simple, but it is necessary for you to achieve your dream. NOTHING is impossible. You just have to want it.

Negative reviews about your dreams

If your dream looks something crazy or impossible for most people, do not tell them about your dream. Follow your path, battle each second for your dream and never stop believing in it.

Many people will say you're crazy, that your dream is impossible, you are a fool to believe you can achieve your goals, but never believe in these people. If it is possible, go away from them, always focus on your dream.

These people also have dreams but never fought for their dreams and now they believe that no one can't achieve your dreams. Never listen to what they have to speak, they will only keep you away from your dream.

Obstacles to achieve your dreams

Do not think that just because you really want to achieve your goals, the path is simple and enjoyable to spend. You will have to overcome many obstacles to get where you want.

Negative opinions are one of the obstacles you have to overcome. But it will not be the only one you will deal with, many doors will be closed in your face and many people will be pleased to further complicate your life. Always remember this. And this will give you more stamina to keep fighting for your dreams.

The world wants to know if you really have a dream and how big is this dream. The world isn't worried about all this. Be persistent and always keep in mind what you want.


Plan your dream

Planning is very important. Imagine a person who wants to travel the world on a bike and have no plan. This person may never reach their goal. Because if you know where you're going, but have no idea how to get there, you'll probably never be able to get or will get a lot more problems along the way.

Plan your steps to success. If you want to be a circus performer as I said earlier, you have to take courses, get in touch with people and circus train, you need to know step-by-step to not mess everything up and end up finding more difficulties and finally losing focus.

Write everything down on paper, first the ultimate goal and then every step that needs to be given to achieve the success you want so much. If you find that some step described in your plan is not working, you should look for another solution. You can change plans at any time. But never start something without having a plan ready.


Believe in your dream

Once you find out what your dream is and create a plan of how to reach it, you have to have perseverance. You have to want to achieve your dream more than you want to breathe. You have to say no to all the people who want to take your focus on achieving your dreams. You have to dream all the time and most importantly, you have to believe everything you are doing to achieve your dream, worth!

Many people have dreams, but only few of them can reach them. It is not ugly, it's not wrong, it is not that you have a crazy dream. Even sometimes this dream seems impossible. What you need is to delete the word impossible from your dictionary and fight for your dream day and night.

Read a bit about the power of the mind, you will see that the fact that you believe in your dreams is already 80% of the path taken. The other 20% is just obstacles that might arise during your journey, but for you, only small stones that will not prevent you from achieving your dreams! Fight for your dreams! And then tell me how good it was reaching them.

Realize Your Dreams & Achieve Success

Comments

    0 of 8192 characters used
    Post Comment

    • Rafaela Lima profile image
      Author

      Rafaela Lima 4 years ago from US

      Thank you for read it! :)

    • My Cook Book profile image

      Dil Vil 4 years ago from India

      A worth reading hub, i had a good read. Thank you for such a good hub.