The Benefits of Eating Ginger in the Morning
Ginger is a relatively common condiment, and its nutritional value is very high. So, do you know the benefits of eating ginger in the morning for women?
What are the benefits of eating ginger in the morning?
1. Ginger can warm menstruation and promote blood circulation
Medicine believes that women's health is based on sufficient blood and unblocked veins, and the external cold evil is the most harmful factor to the blood vessels, often causing limb pain, dysmenorrhea, lochia, uterine bleeding and other symptoms of cold blood stasis. At this time, if you eat ginger, you can warm your uterus and benefit your blood vessels, which will help you get rid of the cold and improve your symptoms quickly.
2. Ginger can eliminate phlegm and water
Most obesity is not "overnutrition" in the eyes of medicine, but is caused by poor discharge of metabolic waste such as "phlegm" and water. The reason why these wastes are not discharged smoothly is mostly the result of the weakening of a series of functions such as "qi deficiency" and "yang deficiency".
Ginger can stimulate yang energy and promote the body's metabolic function, thereby removing excess "phlegm" and water, which helps women achieve a graceful and light-weight effect.
3. Ginger can detoxify and taste
Of course, personal hygiene should be maintained, but even if you care about it, sometimes it is inevitable that certain smells affect your mood and leave an unpleasant impression on others. Tone and body odor are the product of bacterial proliferation and also a reaction to poor health. At this time, ginger can play the role of detoxification inside, and aromatic flavor outside, and it can also improve the depression and stagnant weight of women's own physiological state, refreshing.
There are many ways to eat ginger, such as drinking ginger soup, eating ginger porridge, adding ginger shreds when cooking hot oil, stewing meat, fried fish and ginger slices, and adding ginger when making flat foods and dumpling fillings. Helps to wake up the stomach and spleen, refresh, promote appetite, help digestion and help the absorption of nutrients from the gastrointestinal tract.
4. Can cure bile duct stones
During a physical examination last year by Zhang, B-ultrasound found that the left hepatic bile duct stones were 0.8 x 0.2 cm. Since then, he has never taken any related drugs, but insists on containing ginger tablets every day. After another year of physical examination, the gallbladder was fine. Moreover, ginger tablets in the morning have an appetizing effect!
5. Liver protection
Pharmacological studies have shown that the essential oil of ginger in ginger can prevent and treat liver damage in mice and mice, so patients with liver problems can develop the habit of containing ginger tablets in the morning.
Care for eat ginger
1. Don't peel
In daily life, when eating ginger, it is recommended not to remove the skin of ginger. If the skin is adapted, it will greatly reduce the overall efficacy of ginger.
2. Do n’t eat if you have a disease
People who are yin-deficiency, flaming, hot, or suffering from carbuncle, pneumonia, lung abscess, tuberculosis, gastric ulcer, cholecystitis, pyelonephritis, diabetes, hemorrhoids should not consume ginger for a long time.
3. Eating ginger is not a good thing
The summer weather is hot, people are prone to dry mouth, thirst, sore throat, sweating, ginger and sore, are hot food, according to the principle of "hot people are cold", should not eat more. Just add a few slices of ginger when cooking or soup.
4. Don't eat rotten ginger
The elderly at home always have a habit of cutting off the rotten area and continue to eat it. This is wrong. Rotten ginger will produce a very toxic substance that can degeneration of liver cells.
5. Ginger brown sugar water is only suitable for cold and cold
From the perspective of treatment, ginger brown sugar water is only suitable for patients with colds or colds or stomach fever and fever after raining. It can not be used for patients with heat or cold or wind heat, nor can it be used to treat heat stroke. Taking fresh ginger juice can cure vomiting caused by cold, it is not suitable for other types of vomiting.
The function and effect of ginger:
1. Improve appetite and promote digestion
Chewing ginger can cause increased blood pressure. Gingerol has a stimulating effect on the oral cavity and gastric mucosa, and can promote the secretion of digestive juice and increase appetite. Can increase intestinal tension, rhythm and peristalsis.
It has peripheral antiemetic effect. The active ingredient is a mixture of gingerone and gingerenone. For travel, chew on ginger before taking off, or stick a piece on the belly button, or sniff on the nose to prevent seasickness and seasickness. Therefore, people have the saying that "go out and bring a piece of ginger, and always keep healthy".
Ginger is a medicine to stop vomiting, which can be used alone to treat stomach vomiting. It can also treat stomach heat and vomiting. It can be used with Pinellia, Zhuru and Coptis. Ginger can detoxify fish and crab, either alone or with perilla.
3. Activate blood to expel cold
It has an exciting effect on the center of breathing and vascular movement, and can promote blood circulation. The ginger soup made with ginger and brown sugar can promote blood circulation and prevent colds. It has been a good medicine for colds and colds since ancient times.
Ginger is used to relieve the surface, mainly for dispersing wind and cold. It is often used to treat colds and mild symptoms. Jiantang and brown sugar are taken with heat. It can often relieve sweat and can also be used as a cold prevention drug. Ginger has a weak sweating effect. It is often used in combination with ephedra and guizhi. It can be used as an auxiliary medicine for sweating and anti-sweating, which can enhance the sweating power.
In vitro experiments show that ginger has a significant inhibitory effect on typhoid bacteria and Vibrio cholerae.
The nutritional value of ginger
1. Ginger also has the effect of detoxification and sterilization. When we eat aquatic products such as pine blossom eggs or fish and crabs, we usually put some ginger and ginger juice. When the human body performs normal metabolic physiological functions, it produces a harmful substance, oxygen free radicals, which promotes the body's cancer and aging.
2. When gingerol in ginger enters the body, it can produce an antioxidant enzyme, which has a strong ability to deal with oxygen free radicals and is much stronger than vitamin E. Therefore, eating ginger can resist aging, and the elderly often eat ginger to remove "age spots".
3. The extract of ginger can stimulate the gastric mucosa, cause the reflex excitement of the vascular motor center and sympathetic nerves, promote blood circulation, invigorate the stomach function, and achieve the effects of stomach strengthening, pain relief, sweating and antipyretic. The volatile oil of ginger can enhance the secretion of gastric juice and the peristalsis of the intestinal wall, thereby helping digestion; the mixture of gingerene and gingerone separated from ginger has an obvious anti-vomiting effect.
4. Ginger extract has the effect of significantly inhibiting skin fungi and trichomonas vaginalis, and can treat various carbuncle sores and toxins. Ginger can inhibit the activity of cancer cells and reduce the toxicity of cancer.