Top 21 Fruits and Vegetables for Vitamin C Source
Thank you for visiting this Hub page about Vitamin C Sources. Vitamin C is very important for people to include in their foods, because it can improve or boost your health dramatically. As far as we know you can't really overdose on Vitamin C, because you'll just pee all the extra of it out.
Below you'll be able to find out the Health Benefits of Vitamin C. Also, you'll be able to learn What are The 21 Best Fruits and Vegetables for Vitamin C Source.
Please make sure to read this whole Hub page before jumping into conclusions. At the same time be advised that our physical bodies were created to depend on different types of Nutrients, Minerals, and Vitamins. Vitamin C is one of those extremely important Nutrients that our bodies require in order to live a better and healthier life.
Model of Vitamin-C Molecule:
Health Benefits of Vitamin C:
- Vitamin C improves wound healing
- Vitamin C can improve gums health
- Vitamin C improves teeth health
- Vitamin C really boosts Immune System
- Vitamin C improves iron absorption
- Vitamin C can improve Lung's health
- Vitamin C prevents from frequent colds
- Vitamin C can prevents cells from damages
- Vitamin C protects from free radicals
- Vitamin C can protect from frequent infections
- Vitamin C reduces Aging and promotes younger skin
- Vitamin C may lower the risks of some cancers
Beautiful Picture of a Yummy Strawberry:
Top 21 Fruits and Vegetables for Vitamin C Source:
Well, here is the list of the Best, Healthy, and Natural Vitamin C Sources. The percentage of Daily Value below is based on a 2,000 calorie diet, and your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
1. - One Hundred Grams of West Indian Cherry Raw Acerola contains 2796% of Vitamin C
2. - One Hundred Grams of Raw Guavas contains 381% of Vitamin C
3. - One Hundred Grams of Sweet Yellow Raw Bell Pepper contains 306% of Vitamin C
4. - One Hundred Grams of Fresh Black European Currants contains 302% of Vitamin C
5. - One Hundred Grams of Raw Fresh Parsley contains 222% of Vitamin C
6. - One Hundred Grams of Sweet Red Raw Bell Pepper contains 213% of Vitamin C
7. - One Hundred Grams of Fresh Raw Kale contains 200% of Vitamin C
8. - One Hundred Grams of Raw and Fresh Kiwi Fruit contains 155% of Vitamin C
9. - One Hundred Grams of Raw Fresh Broccoli contains 149% of Vitamin C
10. - One Hundred Grams of Fresh Dill Herb contains 142% of Vitamin C
11. - One Hundred Grams of Raw Brussel Sprouts contains 142% of Vitamin C
12. - One Hundred Grams of Raw Longans contains 140% of Vitamin C
13. - One Hundred Grams of Sweet Green Raw Bell Pepper contains 134% of Vitamin C
14. - One Hundred Grams of Raw Fresh Lychees or Litchis contains 119% of Vitamin C
15. - One Hundred Grams of Raw Mustard Greens contains 117% of Vitamin C
16. - One Hundred Grams of Fresh Papayas contains 103% of Vitamin C
17. - One Hundred Grams of Raw Fresh Kohlrabi contains 103% of Vitamin C
18. - One Hundred Grams of Fresh Raw Pummelo contains 102% of Vitamin C
19. - One Hundred Grams of Raw Strawberries contains 98% of Vitamin C
20. - One Hundred Grams of Fresh Red Cabbage contains 95% of Vitamin C
21. - One Hundred Grams of Fresh Raw Oranges contains 89% of Vitamin C
Let's Take a Poll:
Favorite Vitamin C Source Poll:
What is Your Favorite Natural Vitamin C Source?
Natural Vitamin C Supplements:
Information on this hub page is entirely of the author, provided for educational purposes only, have not been evaluated by the FDA, and is not intended to diagnose, cure, prevent, or treat any disease. Use of the information provided above is at your own risk. Consult your Trusted healthcare practitioner for advice and recommendations.