Triclosan Products Contribute to Obesity and Other Ailments. Good Bacteria die too when Nuked by Antibiotics!
Anti bacterial overuse
Superbugs and improper normal floura occur from overuse of antibiotics in general. If you are not careful, you could be using them morning noon and night. Chemicals tend to accumulate and complicate existing conditions in unexpected ways. If you aren't familiar with the term "normal floura", it's time to edjucate yourself. Gut bacteria, for example, must be diverse, or you risk becoming obese.
Canada on the right track
It's so basic, it makes perfect sense.
So we have good and bad bugs everywhere around us. We use special antibiotic chemicals to kill the s#%t out of those a&*hole bacteria that dare touch us. Essentially we clear the way for whatever comes along, like a newly divorced celebrity on the rebound, we open ourselves up for disappointment. If a "bad" bacteria lands on this vast food supply, with no competition, it has a field day. Goodbye clean feeling, hello rotten infection. Why do we do this to ourselves? Well, the person is a consumer who is buying a product. After a serious infection, they will just likely become bigger spenders for the very product that allowed the problem to occur.
Choose between the good and the bad bacteria on your skin and in your guts. Choosing none makes you ugly.
How do you encourage the good guys?
- Avoid antibiotic drugs when possible. Don't take antibiotics if you may have a virus when sick. Talk to your Doctor first.
- Avoid antibacterial products; toothpaste an mouthwash (hint: if it "fights gingivitis), soaps, hand sanitizers with triclosan and so on.
- Eat healthy, avoid junk food and refined grains.
- Don't eat spoiled food.
- Floss your teeth every day.
- Eat yogurt
- Drink wine or beer in moderation. Avoid strong drinks altogether.
- Take a reputable probiotic supplement.
- Generally don't be afraid of good bacteria.
- Let the good bacteria and your immune system do its job without the aid of harsh chemicals and medicines.
Think of good bacteria as every-day heroes, gobbling up resources to the point that the bad bacteria have to lie cheat and steal to survive. This identifies them to the white blood cells, who like the police, seek them out. Unlike the police, they surround and devour the accused bacteria. When they do this to good cells, it becomes like a Banana Republic (auto-immune disorders).
More Opinionated Pieces by StarlightReflex for your Health
- Red dye # 40 Banned in EU but not in USA. Depression...
Examination of FD&C Red #40 unintended effects. Explanation of why some artificial food dyes are banned in some country. Introduction to reported effects and study findings of behavioral consequences after consumption by a statistically significa
- Glassed-In World Ignores Vitamin D Deficiency, Even ...
The world's top athletes gathered and all had their blood sampled for a
- PGA or PED Tour Superstars Before Doping and After S...
PGA anti-doping appears to be an ineffective and even ludicrous joke of a program when you look at it on paper. When you look at the players before and after pictures, you see some amazing transformations from the very people who claim not to abuse P
- 5 reasons to get a dog - featuring Adolf Hitler and ...
Owning a pet, especially a dog at first glance seems like a stupid thing to do. The benefits of pet, especially dog ownership, outweigh the costs big time for these 5 reasons alone.
- Chiropractor Neck Crack: A Psychological Trip to Tri...
My opinion of chiropractic care is informed by studies, statistics, and my own experience. I want to share my experience to convince you of the truth and whether chiropractic care helps, and why it would or wouldn't.