Types Of Kidney Diseases
I am an ayurveda Physician & Panchkarma Specialist. I am going to start hubs about kidney diseases and its ayurvedic treatment.
Here is first hub about different types of KIDNEY Diseases. In this first hub I just provide list of diseases involving kidney and urinary tract, and note that this are most common disease of kidney, there are some rare disease which will describe in later hubs.
If anyone interested to know in detail and treatment of kidney disease, please feel free to mail me.
A List of Kidney Diseases
- Kidney Failure (Acute/Chronic)
- Kidney Stones
- Diabetes and Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Diabetes Insipidus
- Oedema / Swelling
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Urinary Tract Obstruction
- Acute Nephropathy
- Gestational Hypertension / High Blood Pressure
- Hematuria (Blood in Urine)
- Proteinuria (Protein in Urine)
- Pyelonephritis (Kidney Infection)
- Horseshoe Kidney (Renal Fusion)
- Hypercalcemia / Hypocalcemia
- Hypermagnesemia / Hypomagnesemia
- Hyperoxaluria / Hyponatremia
- Hyperphosphatemia / Hypophosphatemia
- Renal Cell Cancer
- Renal Infarction
Want to add something NEW to this list?
if you add something or some diseases please add it or give your precious comments. i will provide more information in next hub
Information given here is not meant to take the place of health care or services you may need. Please see your primary health care provider about any personal health concerns, this is just for knowledge.