Ultimate New York Diet
Low-Carb Diet for Celebrity Wannabees
Do you want to look like the girls of "Sex and the City" (with a little bit of a hairdo update for the twenty-first century? If so, you might have heard about The Ultimate New York Diet. Like the girls from the show, modern women lead busy lives and don't have a lot of time to be worrying about their waistlines. At the same time, they do want to stay in shape. The idea behind The Ultimate New York Diet is that you're able to rapidly lose weight in spite of your busy schedule, giving you the immediate results that you desire while creating habits that are long-lasting.
If what the diet's creator, David Kirsch, says is true, The Ultimate New York Diet will help you look like a celebrity in no time. And he should know what he's talking about since he's a celebrity fitness trainer. Here are some of the things that his website claims The Ultimate New York Diet can do for you:
- You can lose up to fourteen pounds in two weeks. That's one pound every day to get you back into your skinny jeans.
- You can lose up to five inches off of your waist in those two weeks, giving you the flat belly that you want to have so that you can wear your "Sex and the City" style nightclub clothes out on the town.
- You can use a low-carbohydrate, high-protein diet to reduce your body fat.
So, how does The Ultimate New York Diet work? Well, it runs in three phases:
- The First Phase of the Ultimate New York Diet - This is a two-week phase in which you are going to see the aforementioned results. This is done by drastically limiting a number of the things that you're eating that are bad for you. These include carbohydrates of all kinds, sugar including alcohol sugar and fruit sugar and any fats. You replace your intake of these with protein-based items like nuts, eggs, fish and chicken.
- The Second Phase of the Ultimate New York Diet - This is also a two-week phase in which you continue what you've been doing but begin to re-introduce some of those foods that you've been missing. By making wise choices about what you bring back, you'll set yourself up to enter the next phase with good habits.
- The Final Phase of the Ultimate New York Diet - This is the phase that isn't really a phase because it's supposed to last for the rest of your life. In this phase, you continue to reintroduce foods that you love in moderate amounts so that you can enjoy your meals without gaining back the pounds and inches.
So, does it work? Like most low-carb diets, The Ultimate New York Diet can work well for people who are willing to keep to a strict eating regiment. It can also be a good way to quickly lose weight if you're trying to get the inches off for a particular event (like your honeymoon vacation or a twentieth reunion). And even for those people who don't use the plan over the long haul, starting it can give you some great tips for eating healthy and in moderation. The only way to know if it will work for you is to try it out!
- Dave Kirsch's website
The website for The Ultimate New York Body