What is Oil Pulling? Oil Pulling for Teeth and Gum! Olive oil pulling...
Oil Pulling Demonstration
Oil pulling for teeth is a very ancient remedy, originating from India. It is one of the famous therapy used in Ayurveda, homeopathic medicine. Oil pulling is very beneficial for teeth and gums.
Oil pulling kills off the bacteria and makes your teeth shine after just few weeks of this method. It makes the gums strong and any old gum bleeding problem can be healed too. If you tend to have some smell in your mouth, you might be surprised to see that after few weeks of this therapy, you will feel clean and fresh in your mouth.Thus, it helps to improve the overall oral health of your mouth. It gives you a chance to laugh once again with your closer ones and share your smile without any fear.
Oil pulling for teeth can be done in simple steps as described here. Please note that this article is for information purpose only. Medical advice and doctor's guidance is recommended for any medical condition. So, here are simple steps for oil pulling:
1. Oils recommended for oil pulling for teeth are olive, sunflower and sesame oil. Personally, I use olive oil and it works excellent. For olive oil, I have used different types like extra virgin and pure olive oil and it works for me.
2. Oil pulling is best done in empty stomach, early in the morning.
3. Take one spoon of oil and put in your mouth.
4. You need to swish the oil in your mouth, without swallowing it. In simple terms, just move the oil in your mouth. Let all your teeth and tongue touch it.
5. It is best to do it for 15-20 minutes. However, in the beginning, I could do it only for 1 or 2 minutes. Gradually, you can increase the time once you see the benefits of oil pulling.
6. After swishing, it is best to throw the mouth oil in toilet bowl. As it contains lot of bacteria, you need to flush and clean the bowl.
7. After throwing the mouth oil, rinse your teeth and tongue few times. Finally, use toothpaste and brush to do thorough clean.
8. Now, oil pulling is done. Congrats!
Personally, after few cycles of olive oil pulling, I experienced that my mouth was fresh and clean a bit more than usual. Even after meals, the freshness could last much longer.
Oil pulling is known to reduce tooth ache and tighten the loose teeth. It can cure gum problems. However, the individual results could be different.
This natural therapy is very good for overall health too. It helps to remove body toxins and to lose weight. Finally, do more research before doing anything and I hope oil pulling therapy helps you in achieving good oral health. All the best.
Useful Natural Remedies:
- How to cure blood sugar naturally?
How to cure blood sugar naturally, is a common question now days. Here, are easy home remedies to cure blood sugar or diabetes. Fenugreek seeds, bitter gourd and turmeric powder are powerful herbs and vegetable to manage blood sugar. Eating food low
- Natural remedies to high blood pressure problems
Reducing blood pressure naturally is easy and simple. Natural remedies for high blood pressure include garlic, ginger, fennel and fenugreek seeds.
- Easy natural health remedies to cure backache
Backache can be easily cured by natural remedies like drinking lemon juice, eating garlic cloves, taking cinnamon with honey or fish oil supplements.