What to do if your tooth falls out or is knocked out
ANd what to your wondering eyes should appear...but your own tooth, in your hand while your clothes smell like beer
So its happened...your tooth has left its rightful home and is floating in a salty solution in your mouth or even worse is gleaming in the light as you hold it awestruck in your hand.
What do you do?
First off, how did this happen, are you drunk and dumbfounded staring at your tooth as a drunken bruiser approaches ready to continue the beating ?
Are you laying spreadeagle under a hoop as your bashful, uncoordinated friend apologizes up and down about his mistake?
Is your wife laughing uncontrollably as she lifts the hammer for a second blow.
Did you foolishly block the hockey puck with your face?
IT DOESNT MATTER...Just RUN, get away..you and your tooth have a long life together whatever the situation, evacuate and bring your poor tooth with you!
Is it worth saving?
Think about it, maybe just maybe you dont want to save this tooth.
Maybe, you should celebrate, chicks dig scars right? Whats sexier than a missing tooth...its proof your a warrior!
Instead of paying thousands of dollars in emergency surgery and dental work, maybe you should forget about the tooth.
Start chewing tobacco, practice spitting...you can spit way more accurate and much farther than the others with their mouths brimming with teeth, the fools, they wont stand a chance against your suave spitting techniques.
How do you replace a missing tooth, thats right baby, with GOLD...get that gold tooth you always wanted, youll be cooler than 50 cent and Vanilla Ice mixed together...hell get drunk and convince your friends to knock out more teeth, why?...more gold baby...can you dig it.
Think about it, now you will always have a place to hold your straw, something to do with your tongue, a way to lock your cigarettes in place, this is a blessing...rejoice, throw that filthy tooth away, stop whining and go get a drink, you stud you.
So you decide you want to keep it
So you want to keep it, first aid tips.
- Touch the tooth as little as possible and only by the crown (the part you chew with)
- Clean the tooth with milk or if possible your own saliva
- Try to place the tooth back into cavity, bite down on gauze or a tea bag to hold in place.
- Get to medical assistance immediately, time is of the essence to ensure successful reimplantation.
- If you cant place tooth back in socket, place tooth in a container with milk or your own saliva...the blood thats pouring out of your mouth could probably be used in a pinch to, you could also keep teh tooth in your mouth to protect it
- Please Dont swallow it