Why Choose Hair Transplant Over Hair Weaving
Importance of Hair in our Lives
Hair is considered as the priceless gift of God bestowed on human beings to give completeness to their beauty. The different types of hair have been given to human beings in accordance with the environment where they dwell. For those who are in the tropical zone, curly and dark black hair is commonly found among them. On the other hand, people who reside in cooler places usually have white and brown hair. More than men, hair is considered as an ornament for Women. Those women, who have dark and long hair, demonstrate a life force. You will also observe that many women are very much possessive about their hair and that resembles a love affair.
The Chronic Problem
Moving on, people are now-a-days facing problems like hair fall, loss and suffering from dwindling hairline. It is normal to experience a little hair fall when you apply shampoo while having shower. Well, a study has proved that it is normal if a person loses between 50- 100 hair follicles. However, in most of the cases, the scenario is exactly not so simple. Receding hair line is still raging strong and people tend to get confused while opting for the correct treatment for hair loss.
- Dandruff, scalp infection
- Imbalanced diet
- Hormonal imbalance and Stress
- Intake of junk food and smoking
Remedies Past and Present
Hair loss in the past was considered a social stigma. In today’s world it can be a reason for low-self-esteem. Some of the methods to treat hair loss in ancient times include:
- Using chicken dung to smear the scalp with
- A mixture of various animal fats like snakes, hippopotamuses, crocodiles and lions was used to treat baldness.
Other weird remedies were there, but it hardly did bring results. Later on in the 17th century, wigs were invented and were extensively used.
- Application of Coconut oil
- Juices of Garlic, Onion, Ginger, Aloe Vera
- Hibiscus and Amla, Reetha
Here are temporary solutions and there is no guarantee whether it will actually solve the problem from the roots.
Hence, even if you are busy in your fast-paced lifestyle, you must take some time out to research on the various surgical methods.
There are many methods; however, let us first understand the difference between the 2 chief treatment options namely:
- Hair Weaving
- Hair Transplant
Hair Weaving Advantages & Disadvantages
This is a kind of hair integration done artificially. This is commonly termed “hair extensions”. With the help of this method, hair can be lengthened or extended. It uses either artificial hair or natural hair that is being taken from various other individuals. This is one technique that changes the look of your hair. The various weaving types that are popular include: netting, lace extensions, bonding, micro-braiding, tracking and etcetera.
How to Bid Adios to Hair Loss and Greet New and Natural Hair
Due to reduced costs, this method is lately in vogue. With the help of this surgical technique, hair follicles are plucked from the donor site to the bald area that is called the recipient site. This method does differ from the technique that is called skin grafting. This method is also termed as FUT where F stands for Follicular, U for Unit and T for Transplantation. The hair from the donor site can be harvested in the following two ways-
- Follicular Unit Extraction or FUE
- Strip harvesting
What Do You Think?
Will You Opt for the Natural Hair Transplant or the Cheap Hair Weaving?
Which one suits you better? Hair Weaving or Hair Transplant
Nature of Solution:
This is a temporary hair loss treatment solution. The hairs grow without the bulb and thus, they never lengthen. With time these hairs are shed off and also get loosened. It is basically attached to the scalp with the help of some medicated glue. The hair fibers also undergo some damage, if you take up this treatment. Hence, experts suggest that this treatment is not at all a dependable solution for treating baldness. It is also not suitable if you are aspiring for a natural look.
This solution is permanent. You will reap the benefits of the investment for a long-term. The hair grows back directly from the follicles. The results are natural and they do not get shed off easily.
RANDOM FAQS: Hair Weaving vs. Hair Transplant
1. It can be provided by any non-medical practitioner.
1. Only a specialist surgeon is entitled to carry out the surgery.
2. There is no pain involved and it also requires less time.
2. Patients are given local anesthesia and hence, there is less or no pain at all involved in the surgery.
3. The services are readily available.
3. The surgery does not require too long and the patient can go home the same day.
4. With time, the quality of hair that is weaved in the scalp has become better.
4. An appointment needs to be taken before opting for this surgery. It is not readily available as the patient needs to undergo two to three sittings before actually opting for the same.
5. You can add volume to your hair immediately after you take up the treatment.
5. You will immediately not get high volume as the newly transplanted hair is shed off. The new hair that grows back is permanent and does not fall. In this regard, the term “shock loss” comes into the picture. This explains that if a patient experiences hair loss even after taking up hair transplant surgery, then he or she must not get shocked as this process is normal.
6. The cost is less as compared to any hair transplant. However, if you want to maintain it for long, then you need to make your wallet a little more flexible.
6. Hair Transplant is an expensive surgery. However, the cost has gone down and people are preferring hair transplant. There are little or no side effects.