Winterize Your Body Against The Swine Flu
Arm Yourself To Fight The Swine Flu War
What Is The Flu:
Flu is an acute infection of the airway tract in the nose and throat that can sometimes spread down into the lungs. It is the most frequent cause of acute respiratory illness and can affect people of all ages. It occurs every year mainly in late fall and early winter and in a widespread fashion affecting many people of different ages at the same time.
What Is The Swine Flu:
Swine flu is an infection caused by a virus. It's named for a virus that pigs can get. The virus is contagious and can spread from human to human.The swine influenza A (H1N1) virus that has infected humans in the U.S. and Mexico is a novel influenza A virus that has not previously been identified in North America. This virus is resistant to the antiviral medications.
Did you know that your body is at war with the environment 24/7?
Our bodies are under attack by pathogens, allergens, and dangerous microbes that infest our surroundings with an unseen, unfelt, yet undeniable health threats. Our body has a built-in immune protection systems ready and waiting to attack any foreign substance that enters the body. The attacks are constant every day from poor nutrition, stress, pollution, and fatigue, all a result of unhealthy lifestyles. With the poor diets, polluted environment and the stress that piles up from every day living, our immune system is weakened and makes us vulnerable. Hence, we have so many cases of chronic diseases and illnesses, even when we are spending over $1 trillion on health care and medicine. One of the best ways to build your immune system is to PROTECT YOURSELF AT THE CELLULAR LEVEL with proper nutrients that is food for the immune cell production, and will help keep your body protected,from unwanted invaders getting inside your body.
Flu Treatment Goal:
First Line of Defense: Attacks the virus and boosts the immune system. You can easily prevent flu and support your bodies natural defenses during acute symptoms. A good therapuetic chemical-free approach in fighting the viral war will not only boost your immune system, but will also neutralize various viruses.
Swine Flu Winterization Check-Up:
- First step is not to panic: All of this media hype is doing far more harm than good. In reality, run-of-the-mill flu is likely more dangerous and deadly than the swine flu.
- Avoid Sugar and Processed Foods: Sugar decreases the function of your immune system almost immediately, and as you likely know, a strong immune system is key to fighting off viruses and other illness. Be aware that sugar is present in foods you may not suspect, like ketchup and fruit juice.
- Get Enough Rest: Just like it becomes harder for you to get your daily tasks done if you're tired, if your body is overly fatigued it will be harder for it to fight the flu.
- Have Effective Tools to Address Stress: We all face some stress every day, but if stress becomes overwhelming then your body will be less able to fight off the flu and other illness. If you feel that stress is taking a toll on your health it is time to recharge your mind and body with a little TCL. That means take some time to do something very special for you and no body else. Treat yourself to a mini vacation (2-3 days is a real healing retreat); reflexology session (stimulate nervous system; improve circulation, remove toxins from the body); full body massage (relax the muscels and relieve pain); get a facial (relaxation for the mind and body); Meditation; Music; Sauna; Bubble Bath; Nature Walk (all stress relieving activities that are healing for the mind body and spirit)
- Exercise: When you exercise, you increase your circulation and your blood flow throughout your body. Consider exercises like Tai Chi; Yoga; Rebounder(mini trampoline); Dancing and Walking are known as the immune system building exercise. The components of your immune system are also better circulated, which means your immune system has a better chance of finding an illness before it spreads.
- Take a good source of the alphabet vitamins ABCDE: Increase your intake of healthy organic vitamin sources, which is crucial for maintaining health. The alphabet vitamins are the body’s foundation in protecting the body’s cell, organs, and systems. The alphabet vitamins are the necessary food supplementation that feeds the body since most foods are deprived of vitamins and minerals. It is also vitally important to avoid processed foods as it will seriously damage your immune response.
- Wash Your Hands: Washing your hands will decrease your likelihood of spreading a virus to your nose, mouth or other people. Be sure you don't use antibacterial soap for this -- antibacterial soaps are completely unnecessary, and they cause far more harm than good. Instead, identify a simple chemical-free soap that you can switch your family to.
- Eat Garlic Regularly: Garlic works like a broad-spectrum antibiotic against bacteria, virus, and protozoa in the body. And unlike with antibiotics, no resistance can be built up so it is an absolutely safe product to use. However, if you are allergic or don't enjoy garlic it would be best to avoid as it will likely cause more harm than good.
- Keep your distance from people who have symptoms:and if you're sick, do everyone else a favor and stay home.
Food For Thought:
Become familiar with your body. Learn how to listen to your body’s warning signs (pain; discomfort; soreness). Learn how to use your mind and stop accepting everything you hear or read. Get all the facts you will need to confirm if what you are being told is true or just a fear tactic being put into place. Do your own research on the pros and cons about the vaccine and then you can make an informed decision. You can start your research by doing a Google search on the "pros and cons about the swine flu vaccine".