- Exercise & Fitness
How to Stay Slim and Avoid Getting Fat
Top ten healthy habits
Weight loss pills and tablets are everywhere in the market. It promise you one thing, loss weight in ten days while you're not doing anything. Do you think you can loss weight while taking those pills?
The main culprit why people get fat is taking too many calories that they forget to burn them.
Your eating habit and lifestyle are the two main factors why you could not maintain such a slim figure.Here, I listed some healthy habits that will help you not only to stay slim but to have a better lifestyle or even long life.
1. Don't skip breakfast. Breakfast is the key to everything. Eat like a poor in the morning and the calories you take earlier will be burn at no time. Skipping meals during breakfast would only make you carve and eat too much during lunch and dinner.
2. Choose a high complex carbohydrate foods- these foods are high in fiber and nutrients such as wholegrain breads, oats, muesli and brown rice. Those wholegrains form are low in calories, even affordable to buy.
3. Eat three times a day at your regular time. Skipping your meals would only make you hungry and starving, that would lead you to eat junk food before your next meal.
4. Light snacks is okay but not preferable. If you're eating regularly, you will forget to take snacks. Skip your midnight snacks. It only make you eat more sweets during late nights.
5. Avoid drinking pop soda and other drinks with additives and preservatives. Try to stay healthy by replacing those drinks with water.
6. Take time to enjoy your meal. Don't rush when you eat. Enjoy it till it lasts.
7. If you're in a habit of taking alcohol after meal, please try to cut it or avoid to take so. Harmful substances such as tobacco, caffiene and drugs are also the main contributor why obesity is in full bloom in our society today.
8. Sweets and desserts are for special occasions. Don't give yourself a treat everyday. Replace it with fruits instead.
9. Don't set your mind with just foods. Try to engage yourself with different activities that will make up to your healthy lifestyle. Avoid being tardy. It only makes you think about food most of the time.
10. Don't forget to exercise.