Benefits of therapeutic massage
Therapeutic massage is one of the best ways to
keep our body active in order to perform 100% in stressful conditions at
workplace or at home. Therapeutic massage is for people who do not have time to
exercise on a daily basis and there body is totally fatigued and tired and they
feel that they are lacking the activeness and elasticity in their body which
they previously had. The art of getting and giving therapeutic massage is not
new and has been practiced since many centuries. It is interesting to note that
people of many ancient civilizations including Rome,
Greece, and other bordering countries
near the Mediterranean Sea and many kings and queens in India and Middle East
used to undergo a full body massage after vigorous daily exercise or bathing. Thought
those people were free of as many tensions and stressors as we have due to their
tension free lifestyle and simple and disciplined work habits, but then also
those ancient people knew the therapeutic benefits of massage and included this
important technique in their lifestyle.
Sensual thigh massage video for the inner thigh
Today, we all work in a busy environment and we
all know that aerobic exercise and joining a fitness program will benefit us
but we don’t have time for that. Millions of people around the world want to
follow a proper fitness program but due to many types of obligations,
responsibilities, and busy work schedules, they are unable to give time to
exercise. Here comes the importance of therapeutic massage because you can get
massage on weekends or whenever you are free. Though routine massage is advised
but getting massage according to your work routines will also work because you
are doing something than nothing and by this article, I will tell you how this
SOMETHING helps you and your body and decreases the stress from your life. I have also included some massage videos here and below for your reference.
You can also buy a body massager online here
Why you should undergo a therapeutic massage? What are the effects of message therapy?The above questions are very common to come from anyone who wants to start doing something new so here is my answer to the above two questions. When our muscles are tense and stressed and we have been subjected to too much effort due to increased demands at work, at that time we accumulate a lot of waste substances that cause pain of muscles, stiffness of muscles and joints, soreness of muscles, and even muscle spasms in our body. Whenever you are suffering from these types of conditions, it is recommended to get therapeutic massage done because therapeutic massage increases the circulation of blood to and from the muscles and massage accelerates the elimination of these toxic and harmful substances which our body was not able to do because of extreme stressful conditions. Therapeutic massage is also recommended for people who are suffering from any chronic or long-term medical conditions or diseases because therapeutic massage not only provides benefits in giving relief to the diseases person but it also helps to some extent to treat some conditions. Many Ayurvedic physicians in Kerala India are of the opinion and claim that they can treat many types of medical conditions in the human body providing Kerala Ayurvedic massage because this massage therapy accelerates the process of getting the blood and fresh oxygen reaching the tissues promptly, thereby lightening the recovery process of injuries and numerous diseases.
How therapeutic massage benefits us?
As you know, the health of a human body depends on health of cells. The cells in turn rely on an abundant flow of blood and lymph nodes:
- Therapeutic massage benefits us by improving blood circulation and lymph flow. This helps carry nutrients to cells and remove impurities and toxic substances from our stressed body making it free of stress.
- Therapeutic massage also increases the ability of blood to carry oxygen. In fact we know that massage helps increase red blood cells and white blood cells which fight with infection that means by getting a therapeutic massage, a person is helping his/her while blood cells in the body to fight against the disease or prevent a disease from happening by eradicating infection.
- Therapeutic massage helps in releasing substances medically called as endorphins that help fight pain and infection and give us a sense of well being.
- When therapeutic massage is combined with a balanced diet and exercise, it helps in restoring the contour of our body and reduces deposition of fats that means it prevents morbid obesity and maintains a person’s weight.
- Therapeutic massage helps in increasing flexibility of muscles.
- Therapeutic massage reduces stress. Over two thirds of diseases we have in our body are related to stress and massage reduces stress so that is why therapeutic massage is so beneficial for our health.
- Therapeutic massage fights depression, anxiety, and negative moods.
- Massage therapy also alleviates headaches that are caused by nervous tension and muscle aches and also relieves back pain, and improves skin conditions.
Couples massage - The ultimate source of relief
Therapeutic massage technique:Swedish massage is a type of relatively gentle massage technique that promotes relaxation. There are other types of massage techniques including acupressure or deep tissue massage. Your masseuse or massager can combine several of these techniques during a massage session. A massage session can last from fifteen minutes to an hour. Usually a fifteen minute massage session is limited to the back and shoulders, but when you have time, it is highly recommended that you get entire body massage from head to toe by a trainer focusing on areas of your body that have problems and otherwise, just for relaxing massage giving your body the rewards for all the work it has done for you in your lifetime. Therapeutic massage can be used alone but when it becomes a part of plan to improve health including other things like aerobic exercise, relaxation or meditation such as yoga and Reiki, and balanced diet and nutrition, it work wonders, so go ahead and give your fatigued and tired body the benefits of therapeutic massage.