- Exercise & Fitness
Cardio Workout: Awesome Routines to Burn Calories
People caught up in their busy schedule, blend their lifestyle with many unusual things. In this rapidly changing society, they are getting engaged with the sedentary lifestyle which is a major health risk factor. Physical activity is an easy, inexpensive, and effective way to stay healthy and fit. One of which is Cardio Workout. ' Cardiovascular Workouts ' are so irresistible that people get addicted to it. Each and every cardio move has its own benefits and follows effective guidelines. Let us take a keen look!
" It always seems impossible until it is done "
Cardio exercise is any exercise that raises your heart rate and engages the whole body movement. This can also be termed as the aerobic exercise of low to high intensity. We all know that to keep the muscles in shape and to stay fit we need to move them. This makes up an efficient and healthy body. Cardio Workouts take pride of place amongst all of them.
These exercises can be done anywhere even in lack of equipment. Some of the notable examples are walking, jogging, running, skipping etc cardiovascular exercises make sure that the oxygen is supplied to every muscle fiber and blood cells consequently, making them strong and healthy.
Caution: Do not overdo it
Cardio Workout is beneficial when done safely in a controlled manner. Doing too much of it, however, will certainly have an adverse effect on what is trying to be achieved. The appropriate length of time recommended as well as accepted by the human body to have the effect of workout is about 45 minutes to 1 hour. Going beyond this could lead to extraneous injuries.
" Fit is not a destination, it is a way of life "
Are you willing to suffer?
Before starting any workout one has to be resolute that working out on regular basis and eating healthy should be a priority in their life. This article can help you stay motivated and inspired, but this can happen only if you are committed to transforming yourself.
Remember there is no training without pain. You will have to come across many challenges keeping yourself motivated to reach the goal. Frankly speaking, at the beginning stages of workout, one has to overcome muscle soreness.
To experience the changes in the body, first one must have faith in oneself and then start working out. Because believing in oneself is the essential part for any achievement. Shortcuts in life do not work always. Choosing the right way is important, though it is tough to travel through it. But finally " The harder you work, the more you gain ".
One can be successful only when one is willing to suffer, make sacrifices and work hard. There are no excuses! Working on the weakness should be the primary objective. If you want something bad enough you will find a way to make it happen! Just go for it.
To start a well worthy Cardio session these basic factors must be emphasized:
- Know your body type and muscle strength
- Start working out gradually at the initial stages of training especially if one is " overweight or in an untrained state "
- Check whether your body has enough strength to tackle the routine you are working on
- Get your heart monitored at regular intervals of time
- Select an experienced and educated physical trainer to guide you [ in case being trained under someone's guidance ]
- Pay attention to your metabolic rate
- Should stay within a specified target heart rate range to ensure that person is safe
- People with heart-related diseases are not recommended to do high-intensity cardio workouts
- Should be in check with the stamina levels on regular basis
Eat healthily, work hard.
How much do you know?view quiz statistics
" Appearance is a consequence of fitness "— Mark Twight
Is soreness your best friend?
" Believe in the impossible and remove improbable "
Empires of Cardio Workouts
- Walking: " Can we really get fit by walking? " the answer is ' yes '. However, walking burns fewer calories per minute when compared to jogging. But here walkers have a good news they enjoy relatively low injury rate when compared to runners. Long lasting walks can be effective than normal walks. The important point that one should notice while walking is to maintain proper body posture.
People who can not spare time for rigorous workouts, this one is for you!
- Jogging: As we all know, jogging is the best exercise to burn calories in bulk over a short period of time.The main intention of jogging is to increase physical fitness with less stress on the body or to maintain a steady speed for longer periods of time. It is a form of aerobic endurance training. A person on average can burn 200 calories by 20 minutes jog ( depending upon the intensity ). It decreases the effects of aging by providing a good flow of blood circulation. It fights obesity and helps in staying healthy and fit.
- Skipping or Jump Rope: Of all the memories I cherish, the most unforgettable game is skipping. Skipping is no new age trendy exercise. Skipping regularly not only provides a perfect physic but also is the best cardio and HIIT workouts. It is more effective than any other workout burning 1300 calories/hour. It is one of the most inexpensive forms of exercise. It promotes footwork, balance, coordination, and agility. Isn't it an eminent way to melt your fat?
Basic HIIT workouts
- Mountain climber
- High Knees
- Butt kicks
- Plank Jacks
- Jumping Jacks
- Invisible jump rope
- Squat jump
- Circuit training
- Tricep push-ups with mountain climber
- Hops and Pushups combo
Kickboxing: Beat those extra calories with punches!
Bored with regular Cardio intervals? Check this out. There is no denying that kickboxing is one of the best workouts for your body. It is a combo of cardio and strength training. Yeah, at the initial stages of this workout one should overcome the muscle soreness. Although, it's my favorite routine. Adding a routine of kickboxing to your regular workout routine can make it much more indulging.
It tones up the entire body. It may be hands, legs, or core; there is no area of the body kickboxing won't tighten up and tone! The best part of this workout session is an hour of kickboxing burns about 759-800 calories which are not a joke! It keeps away heart-related diseases and is an effective way to reduce belly fat.
Surprisingly, kickboxing teaches us self-defense which no other workout can do.
Health benefits from regular cardio program:
- Improves heart rate and metabolic activities
- Improved hormonal profile
- Drastic improvement in recovery ability
- Control over diabetes, hypertension, and anxiety
- Fewer chances of MI [ myocardial infarction ]
- Rejuvenates the tissue by enhancing the circulation
- Regulates hormonal system and also releases happy hormones, ' endocrines '
You have done it! Keep it up. Now the ball is in your court. I believe in being ardent, do not restrict yourself from achieving your goal. Stay focused and believe in yourself.
© 2017 krithi krisa