Electric Foot Massagers For The Best Relax
It is late, you return home through heavy traffic and after a hard day at work. How about a feet massage to relieve tensions?
They say nothing relaxes us more than a foot massage, and an electric foot massager can be the perfect solution. Massaging the feet for five or ten minutes will help relax the entire body.
The feet are the area of the body that is in the worst condition at the end of a working day, other than having to walk in often uncomfortable shoes.
Foot massage is relaxing and refreshing and it has beneficial effects on the body as a whole.
There is a wide variety of foot massagers available on the market.
The Electric Foot Massagers are the perfect option if you want to relax your feet at home.
Massager Or Vibrator?
You would not expect a real massage of a machine, wouldn't you? A real massage can only be given by a person, these machines create the sensation of a therapist's hands.
To obtain a similar effect of a massage, the electric foot massagers uses some (or a combination) of the following principles:
- Vibration - Vibration type massagers move their massage points in an orbital action, creating a side to side motion, a light up and down motion or a combination of the two. These type of massagers provide a soothing and gentle massage. The vibration massage is more relaxing.
- Percussion - Percussion type massagers provide a tapping action by moving their massage points up and down. Percussion provide for deep muscle penetration, improving circulation by stimulating blood flow.
- Rotation - Rotation type massagers counter-rotate their massage points in two concentric rings. These machines are usually very weak, and break down easily.
Applications of Foot Massagers to help with physical ailments:
- Leg Cramps and Calf Pain - Increased blood flow and massaging will help release muscle cramp and soothe pain.
- Poor Circulation in Feet and Legs - stimulating massage action increases blood flow and muscle activity to the lower extremities.
Brief Review Of The Best Electric Foot Massagers
MediRub Foot Massager
Vibrating Type Massager
This is an excellent therapeutic device, but it's also a superb way to get completely relaxed in a few minutes. You can use it either while wearing shoes or barefoot. Can be used as a back massager.
It has a powerful motor that provides a both relaxing and stimulating vibration (two speeds: high and low). It's very sturdy as well.
It is very vigorous, so if you have an injury or condition that makes you more sensitive to extreme vibration, definitively it's not for you.
Note: As it was said, the Foot Massager is vigorous. It can "run away" from the user on a hardwood or laminate floor. To solve this problem, put an ordinary bathtub/shower mat underneath it.
Thumper VERSA Foot Massager
Percussive Type Massager
This foot massager does a great job on tired and achy feet.
It has several settings to choose from and it is a wonderful way to relax not only feet but legs.
The unit is powerful enough to get the blood circulating and make the feet feel better.
The buttons are easy to use with your toes. Small, powerful package.
Strong action and quality construction.
A complete lower body massager works on lower back, feet, calves and legs.
Other foot massagers specialize in massaging the feet as well as the calves and ankles.
The Massager uses a technique of vibration and strong kneading actions to relieve tired, sore muscles.
In these massagers, feet and calves slip down into the machine. The massage is delivered to the bottom of the feet, and to the backs and sides of the calves.
The pressure nodes of the massager can be adjusted to different settings of kneading massage and vibration modes.
3Q MG-C11 Foot & Calf Massager Leg Ankle Massage
Is very quiet so does not disturb anyone and has multiple settings for vibrate and massage and that can be used together or independently (adjustable to be strong or soft on the massage and vibration).
Is excellent for those who just want to sit, relax and enjoy the health benefits of massage. It is relaxing and it does make the aching disappear.
It's not the same as a real massage but it's almost similar to a real one. You will feel like you have new feet!
This massager is recommended to anyone who is on their feet all day long, has leg cramps, or just wants a completely relaxing experience.
If you have big calves, you won't be able to fit into the massager as intended.
Safety Instructions For Electric Foot Massagers
- Read all the instructions before use.
- Do not use while bathing or in a shower.
- Always unplug massager from the electrical outlet immediately after using and before cleaning.
- Do not place or store massager where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
- Do not operate massager under a blanket or pillow. Excessive heating can occur and cause a fire hazard.
- Do not leave massager unattended when plugged in or operating.
- Never carry massager by the power cord or pull power cord sharply.
The Benefits Of Electric Foot Massagers
In general, foot massage helps stimulate the circulatory system while relieving tension and reducing stress. Foot Massagers are typically used after a long work day or strenuous workout.
- Is useful in relieving pain, reducing swelling, or increasing mobility in muscles.
- Provides a great way to relax.
- Dilates blood vessels improving blood circulation in targeted areas.
- Can help relieve muscle tension and mental stress.
- It makes you feel good.
- Foot-and-Hand Massage Eases Postoperative Pain
A 20-minute foot-and-hand massage significantly reduced subjects’ perception of pain intensity
- Reflexology Reduces Stress
Reflexology was shown to reduce stress in nursing home residents with mild-to-moderate stage dementia, according to a recent study.
- The Roots of Reflexology
Many people confuse reflexology with massage, but they are two distinct modalities