30 day challange

1. moneyfairy profile image61
    moneyfairyposted 4 years ago

Recently on a local news channel they have a 30 day challenge in the month of august to exercise 30 min. a day for 30 days.
    I started mine early on July 31st and I've chosen walking 30 min. a day at least if not more. I do it early in the morning when it's peaceful and much cooler than the heat of the day. I also try sometime in the evening if it's not too hot.
    So I challenge any of you to try 30 min. of some exercise for 30 days straight. If you do try this let me know if it made any difference in your weight or your life.
    It definitely motivates me for the rest of the day I seem to feel more productive. Look forward to hearing your stories if you feel so inclined to share them.
    Thanks and good luck.

moneyfairyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I have lost 6lbs. already just by walking 30 min. a day and having a smoothie and oatmeal for breakfast instead of pastry or muffin and coffee. Really makes a difference. Look forward to hearing anyone else's progress.

moneyfairyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The scales have pretty much stayed the same for the week, hopefully they'll move again soon as I'm still walking 30 min. a day. I look forward to hearing anyone else's progress.

working