jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Have you ever walked in your sleep? If you have, would you share your experience

1. Team Wiseman profile image81
    Team Wisemanposted 8 years ago

Have you ever walked in your sleep? If you have, would you share your experience with everyone? Let us know what you did and what you were thinking while sleepwalking, if thinking at all.

2. danmayerisgod profile image71
    danmayerisgodposted 8 years ago

I think I've sleep-walked at least once. My parents told me the next day that I was standing in the hall in the middle of the night talking to myself. The thing is, I didn't remember anything about it. I didn't even have any dream I could remember that night. I think this is often the case.

3. carlislecallahan profile image57
    carlislecallahanposted 8 years ago

I slept walked right out of the apartment we were living in when I was eleven. Unlocked the deadbolt and all, and even made it down one flight of stairs before mom stopped me. I think I was headed out to the dock to sit and enjoy the peace and quiet. I have never done anything like it since!

4. Susana S profile image95
    Susana Sposted 8 years ago

I used to sleep walk frequently as a child. One night I remember my dad waking me up. I had opened my bedroom window and had my leg up trying to climb out of it! Good job it was a high, small window otherwise I would have been splattered on the pavement!

Another favourite sleep walking story that my parents told me about happened when I was a teenager. I stormed into their bedroom in the middle of the night totally naked, and told them to f*** off! Hmmm, don't think that needs much interpretation!

5. kmackey32 profile image67
    kmackey32posted 8 years ago

My story is funny. One night i was walking around in circles in my bedroom. My husband awoke and asked what i was doing. I informed him i was looking for the bathroom. He told me to sit down. And so i sat on the bed alright and went right on his leg. He told me all of this ofcourse and couldnt stop lauphing..I remember thinking i was sitting on a toilet but thats about it.

working