jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Have i conceived or not? Am i pregnant?

1. profile image44
    sonalgawande84posted 8 years ago

Have i conceived or not? Am i pregnant?

I had sex with my boyfriend 2 days ago and today is the third day. I am still a virgin becouse he didnt insert it fully. Just till the edge. He didnt ejaculate either. But still i had a lot of pain th

2. Lady_E profile image74
    Lady_Eposted 8 years ago

Welcome to hubpages - noticed you joined within the hour. Go to the link below, it might help answer your question.

http://www.nhs.uk/chq/Pages/975.aspx?Ca … goryID=127

3. Everyday Miracles profile image86
    Everyday Miraclesposted 8 years ago

There appear to be two variations on the definition of "conception." The Planned Parenthood video that I watched several months ago defines conception as the moment that the fertilized egg implants on the uterine wall. Based on this definition of conception, you could not possibly have yet conceived, as conception generally occurs six to twelve days past ovulation (DPO).

Regardless of whether or not your boyfriend fully inserted his penis into your vagina, and regardless of whether or not he ejaculated, it is possible for you to become pregnant. The only way to know is to have a blood test done by a doctor in about two weeks.

I think, however, that someone has recently read "Cradle and All" by James Patterson!

4. privateye2500 profile image43
    privateye2500posted 8 years ago

This is a 5 months ago question and I am wondering how it all turned out for you.  But yes, you could easily have become pregnant from that.  Semen is present on the tip of the penis prior to ejaculation...so any contact with your vagina could result in pregnancy.  Inserting *fully* is Not required.

If you are still around, how did this all turn out for you?  I see you have no hubs...maybe you never came back here....

5. mdlawyer profile image39
    mdlawyerposted 6 years ago

He did not insert or ejaculate is not a matter for not conceving.  Only through medical consultation it can be told at this early stage.