the past 3 days i have had head aches ans back pains very bad tummy pains but no

1. profile image45
    gabioud2posted 8 years ago

the past 3 days i have had head aches ans back pains very bad tummy pains but no bleeding yet could

I am 15 weeks pregnant and never had pain like this my lower back has been hearting for the past three days and so has my head and stomic every now and then sharp pains in the vergina also but not bleeding could it be a miscarrages or something else

2. profile image0
    poetlorraineposted 8 years ago

get medical help..... yes off course it could be a miscarriage.  Hope you are resting..... please let me know if you are o,k. I had a miscarriage and they are not nice, you need to go to a doctor as soon as possible.  is it a bit like a period pain, if so then don't hesitate.... love and hugs

3. profile image45
    DollarPileDealsposted 8 years ago

Yes get medical help and make sure you are getting the proper rest. Check out information on body pillows for pregnancy. My wife used them and she was getting better sleep. Google it or better yet I just did... This website looks good with good articles on the subject --> http://www.pillowbody.net
    Hope your okay!

working