jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Sweating under both breast and terrible odor. Is this a medical condition?

1. profile image44
    glenna haleposted 8 years ago

Sweating under both breast and terrible odor.  Is this a medical condition?

I sweat continously under both breast, and the odor is terrible.  Help me!

2. profile image43
    Rakeshpungasposted 8 years ago

the only to stop that keep yourself fresh use good perfumes

3. LPogue profile image59
    LPogueposted 8 years ago

Sometimes, this is caused by a skin yeast infection.  One remedy that seems to help is to apply white vinegar to the area just before soaping off in the shower. Vinegar kills yeast, and leaves no smell after you shower. Hope this helps.

4. profile image53
    SpaceAgeposted 8 years ago

i once knew some 1 over 400 lbs who sweated in unusual places, & it was nearly impossible 2 even b near him

5. pippap profile image87
    pippapposted 8 years ago

Many women do sweat under their breasts - usually women with bigger busts are most at risk.  Due to the lack of air circulation, your skin will sweat there; and, the sweat will be unable to evaporate.  This can cause a rash or fungal infection that smells.  There are several ways to cure this naturally.  As LPogue states you can use vinegar in the shower.  This works well.

I prefer to use lavender oil, tea tree oil or comfrey gel.  I dry the area under my breast thoroughly making sure I have removed all dead skin.  Then I apply a small amount of lavender, tea tree or comfrey on the area massaging in gently.  Then I apply some baby powder (made with corn starch not talc) over the entire area.

Works for me.

working