i have developed these white needle, prick sized, white spots increasing in numb

1. profile image44
    tanveer basmatiposted 8 years ago

i have developed these white needle, prick sized, white spots increasing in number since  4 years

even though they increase slowly.but i notice down of my lip almost covered by half,these spots are beneath the skin of lips,and visible when you watch keenly from a near distance.there is not any kind of pain,not any kind of itching.only i see them increasing in number with the time gone.i notice my lips started looking ugly .is it any kind of defeciency in vitimins,or any kind of infection, i thought it was because of smoking,which i stopped recently,but i still see part of my lips covered beneath by these spots.can any one tell me what is this,and what is the remedy?

2. vydyulashashi profile image57
    vydyulashashiposted 7 years ago

it mi8 be because of smoking..u better take advice of doctor soon

3. Skinipedia profile image55
    Skinipediaposted 7 years ago

White spots are usually a result of UF exposure when you get hyperpigmentation and hypopigmentation. White spots are irriversible. I am not sure about your condition and will therefore ask my skin related genius and will be back if she provides us with a more meaningful answer.

Otherwise, you should see a doctor.

working