jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why Should People Go Blind, and or, Die When They Drink Home Made Alcohol?

1. ngureco profile image81
    ngurecoposted 7 years ago

Why Should People Go Blind, and or, Die When They Drink Home Made Alcohol?

The drunkards seem not to realize they have lost their eyesight but will continue drinking asking for lights as they tend to think the night has come sooner than expected.

2. profile image50
    Jay Hunterposted 7 years ago

Because alcohol is a poison, and ingesting poison leads to dire results.  Making ones own poison requires knowledge enough to keep from killing oneself.  I think it is not a very wise choice. However, there are some people that will drink anything,no matter what the risk.  Why? I have no clue.

3. forlan profile image57
    forlanposted 7 years ago

The alcohol content is very high that can make you go blind. I hope you do not drink any alcohol even a "good" alcohol from factory

4. profile image48
    vik482posted 7 years ago

Alcohol that is for drinking is ethanol or ethyl alcohol. Another chemical variant of alcohol is methanol or methyl alcohol. This is highly toxic and is used in methylated spirits for medical disinfectants and other medical uses. When home made liquor is distilled, due to no proper procedure or quality control there is a chance of the distillation process forming methanol instead of ethanol. Methanol can cause blindness when consumed in very small quantities and is fatal if consumed in slightly more quantities. Avoid home made liquor at all costs.

5. Shahid Bukhari profile image62
    Shahid Bukhariposted 7 years ago

This going blind and dying, of alcohlics ... is not limited to home made brew's drinking ...

Alcohlism also induces Delirium Tremens ... the alcohlic seeing things, which are not there ... and losing all Sense of human Responsibilities.

This is a fact, it equally applies to all Drug abuses... home made, or bought off the streets ... for "Pleasure" !

Drug Abuse, and Alcohlism, we should understand, are either for Escaping Work ... or in punishing ones own self, for not working ...or punishing the society ... for getting some insane Pleasure.