jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why do you take particular interest in green living?

1. johnb0127 profile image68
    johnb0127posted 7 years ago

Why do you take particular interest in green living?

2. profile image51
    MizzyWVOposted 7 years ago

why not? Green is in! Got particularly interested in waste vegetable oil as an alternative fuel.  Most especially if it can be applied here in my country.  I've seen various efforts from our government supporting the use of alternative fuel.  There are private sectors as well who were involved in this advocacy.  McDonalds here  donated its used vegetable oil to be used for police vehicles and that's where my interest got all started. Dissemination of information will be a start.  Imagine each one of us practicing green living.  What a great world it would be!

3. yvens profile image60
    yvensposted 7 years ago

Green living is the future, we have done so much damage to the Planet that if we do not take proactive steps to look after it, our children are the ones that will pay for our (not so ignorant anymore) mistake.  One just needs to see the what is on our TV's daily to realize that we are in trouble.
    So I take a particular interest in green living because I want my children and future grandchildren to enjoy thew bio-diversity that i have.

4. greenhomesau profile image53
    greenhomesauposted 7 years ago

In Today's world every human being get polluted due to many circumstances like water pollution,air pollution,carbon footprints and many more; due to this global warming, earthquakes are being occurring. One should get away from it and make a piece of  work to the world in the globalized world.

5. tomismobile profile image59
    tomismobileposted 6 years ago

Because it is the only truly sustainable lifestyle. I am tired of chasing what other people think is important, when I stopped, I needed a lifestyle that fit with me. So I started lowering the amount of waste generated, this led to a smaller home and fresher foods. It's an ongoing process, when I arrive, I will let you know.