jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

what herbs can be used for thorid diease

1. profile image47
    fantagirlposted 7 years ago

what herbs can be used for thorid diease

2. Derek D profile image61
    Derek Dposted 7 years ago

I'm not a Doctor but these are some of the herbs I've read about for Thyroid problems. I recommend consulting with a physician before taking any natural supplements.............

Bladderwrack is a herb traditionally used for an under active thyroid gland. It contains high amounts of iodine which may be responsible for stimulating production of thyroid hormones.

Bacopa is a herb that stimulates thyroid gland function and is also used for memory and concentration problems.

Withania, Licorice, Codonopsis and Siberian Ginseng provide adrenal stress support and promising results for healthy thyroid gland hormones.

3. MickS profile image74
    MickSposted 7 years ago

go to your doctor, I presume your doctor has made the diagnosis.  Ask him whether it is an under active or an over active thyroid that is the problem.  Tell the doctor you want that information to know what herbs to buy to treat it.  There will then be no guessing.

4. annewhitefield profile image61
    annewhitefieldposted 7 years ago

i think you can use ginger root in warm water to cure it. just clean the ginger and mix it in warm water. and then drink it.

working