This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Does Anyone Know About The E-Cigarette

1. AEvans profile image78
    AEvansposted 8 years ago

I am wondering if anyone knows or has any information about the e-cigarette? How are they working in other Countries?

1. profile image0
      sandra rinckposted 8 years agoin reply to this

You should ask gamergirl she might know. smile

AEvansposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I will do that I am curious as we have pts who need the hand to mouth fixation and my husband is battling lung cancer so I am looking to find something to remove the cessation.

1. profile image0
          sandra rinckposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Sorry to hear that.  I wish you guys well. sad  My bf and I are also planning on getting the blu cigarettes too.  smile

2. Pearldiver profile image79
    Pearldiverposted 8 years ago

Blu is the best brand.. but sold only in US & Canada.
    The product is a great idea and I look forward to when they are available here (NZ)
    I advertise the product thru my some of my hubs
    What else would you like to know?

3. Pearldiver profile image79
    Pearldiverposted 8 years ago

•http://www.blucigs.com/index.php?ref=1903

Sorry to hear about the health issues.  Here is my link to Blu.

Good Luck, I'm sure you will find this product really good.

AEvansposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Thanks bunches!!!smile

4. getpaidtopost profile image40
    getpaidtopostposted 8 years ago

we have already done this subject, blucigs seem to be the most popular. smile

5. yoshi97 profile image67
    yoshi97posted 8 years ago

I wrote a hub with a lot of good info on what they are and how they work ... and yes, for some of us (like me) they work.

Personally, I prefer the pen style, as they are less maintenance and nudge off the crave much better. smile

6. KCC Big Country profile image88
    KCC Big Countryposted 8 years ago

I've written a hub about my husband's experience with his e-cigs.  He's been on them since the first of May.

working