jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Does wearing a bra increase the breast cancer risk?

1. samman profile image60
    sammanposted 7 years ago

Does wearing a bra increase the breast cancer risk?

2. wvierra profile image60
    wvierraposted 7 years ago

No!

there are rumors of such nonsense that this can happen but the fact of the matter is that this would be impossible unless you have chemicals in your bra.

Is most commonly caused by chemical  embalances within the body such as hormones, or any unhealthy diet.

Focus helped a little.

W. Vierra

3. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 7 years ago

I doubt it, unless it's a poor fitting bra, it will suport and lessen movement damage.

4. wychic profile image88
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Actually, there is medical proof of the exact opposite...cancer is caused by a number of things, and damaged cells can speed the process. If a woman doesn't wear a bra or wears an ill-fitting one, there is a much greater chance of cell damage, and therefore a higher risk of breast cancer. That said, I do not know exact percentages for this data, so I can't say what degree of difference it makes, I can only speak to the physiological impact.

5. John foster profile image28
    John fosterposted 7 years ago

Yes - Sorry to oppose all the "no" answers.
    Some research has indicated that the movement of the breasts as a result of wearing no bra helps to increase circulation and drainage of toxins.
    The increased drainage of toxins then reduces the risk of cancer.
    "Burn the Bra".

6. javastone8 profile image56
    javastone8posted 6 years ago

I think there is no relation between wearing a bra with cancer . In my opinion, the trigger of cancer which comes from artificial food, chemichal hormon in chicken, pollution and mind stress.

That is all

See you next time ,  friend

Wisnoe

7. Nadeeshan301 profile image74
    Nadeeshan301posted 6 years ago

Not at all!
    There is no medical evidence upto date that a bra can increase the risk of breast cancer! On the other hand a bra has a protective role when it comes to fat necrosis of the breast and are also important to support the lactating breast.

working