finished my period 2 weeks ago and for the last 2 days iv felt quite sick like i

1. jessi808 profile image57
    jessi808posted 7 years ago

finished my period 2 weeks ago and for the last 2 days iv felt quite sick like i need to throw...

up. could this be morning sickness so early?

2. profile image54
    Clean Organizeposted 7 years ago

yes, You could experience morning sickness soon after getting pregnant.
    Im not a medical doctor but speak from experience.
    It could also just be other imbalances in your system and your body is trying to regain itself.
    Have you tried minerals? We have 12 essential ones in our bodies -which we would be dead if we lacked. Its getting harder to supply them to our system with the processed foods offered as nurishment. Cell Salts - 12 in all packaged as "Bioplasma" by Hyland's are ones you might do to bring health back. If in fact you find your pregnant then it can only help matters. "Bioplasma" the assorted necessary group of 12 highly absorbable minerals would help with concentration and energy. Theres so much to be said about them that wouldnt serve it justice unless you look into it at a health food store. Homeopathic medicine would be the category to look under. I dont know if they have a web site.
    Best to you -and I hope you can get energy and clear thinking back to make the decision as to what to do if you find you are pregnant.

working