jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Is anybody getting the Swine Flu vaccine?

1. Iontach profile image85
    Iontachposted 7 years ago

Is anybody getting the Swine Flu vaccine?

2. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

I had it over a year ago.  And had a flu shot last November for this years strain.

3. Right On Time profile image62
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

It was part of a generic flu shot I got.                                                 .

4. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

never have never will. people will argue with me but all these flu shots are making our immune systems weak and sooner or later the flu is going to out due our efforts.

5. profile image0
    Travis_S_Musicposted 7 years ago

It's combined with the regular flue shot. I had to get it, not by choice. I personally don't agree with getting it. I survived the having the flu, I survived having Swine Flu, I don't need it, but it wasn't my decision. Nightwork, I agree with you partly on that. Our immune systems are built to fight against such things, and with how "clean" or society is trying to become, it is weakening our immune systems, and making illnesses and allergies easier to get. However, younger children and elderly people I do feel should get the vaccines, as their immune systems are not as strong as teen to middle aged people. Also, people with health propblems, causing them to have weak immune systems would benefit from it. But other than that, there is a lot of nonsense about all these bugs and being clean or dirty that's really screwing up the human life style and body systems.

6. Mr. Happy profile image82
    Mr. Happyposted 7 years ago

"The bird flu was a lie, the swine flu was a lie,
    Why would that even come as a surprise.
    The polyo vaccine made you die
    It caused cancer and it cost a lot of people their lives."

Quote taken from a Vinnie Paz song titled "End of Days"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47piCmAB0s4

I do not visit doctors - I have an immune system.

7. MrGreywolf38 profile image73
    MrGreywolf38posted 7 years ago

I have never taken any flu vaccinations. I try to give my body the nutrients it needs to fight off viruses on it's own.

working