Will Zija help Asthma ? Will Zija help low thyorid ?

1. profile image47
    pattysmithposted 7 years ago

Will Zija help Asthma ?  Will Zija help low thyorid ?

Will this zina help asthma?  I have been hospsitlized with my asthma 2 times in the past year and a half near death on a ventalator. I never have a day that I feel good I and always tired, weak, most all the time I'm lucky to have 4 good days in a month. I watched the Kentucky videos on you tube, but heard nothing about asthma, thyorid problems, I hope you can let me know thank you. Patty

2. james62 profile image60
    james62posted 7 years ago

Hi Patty, from what I've heard, Zija works great for asthma! Go here to my Zija group on FB: 'http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=147533619245' and join, there are many folks who have used Zija and sell it for a living, who can answer any questions you may have. I know it works great for allergies, stomach problems, blood pressure/ circulation issues, diabetes, arthritis, Turrets, Crohn's and many, many other problems. It also has amazing anti-bacterial properties as well as anti-cancerous agents. If you join my group, send me a message and I'll try to get my members to relate their experiences with asthma and similar issues.