What herbs will restor fertlitiy

1. profile image46
    bedowfamilyposted 7 years ago

What herbs will restor fertlitiy

me and my husband are trying to have a baby he had a vasectomy reversal about a year ago anthe doctor said that his count was low and we have not coseved yet I am haveing a problem with my period it only last for three days and its only a brown spotting   I need to know what meds  or herbs can we use we have tryed clomid and has not worked please help

2. profile image0
    ellie.wposted 7 years ago

Avoid taking too many potentially dangerous herbs or other medications.  Even if they do help you get pregnant, many herbs have not been tested on pregnant women, so they could potentially hurt the baby.

For increasing fertility, make sure that you're both exercising a fair amount--not too much, not too little--and eating well.  Stick to organic fruits and veggies to avoid the pesticides, don't eat too much junk food with synthetic flavors, don't eat cheap meat or dairy as they could contain hormones, and be sure that you're getting enough sleep and aren't stressed.  These things will likely help you more than taking medications, and they will also mean that you'll have a really healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.  Best of luck!

working