jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Which part of your body do you like the most?

1. jeshon profile image68
    jeshonposted 6 years ago

Which part of your body do you like the most?

Motivate why you like a certain part of your body more than others smile

2. Allen Williams profile image84
    Allen Williamsposted 6 years ago

At one time in the past I would have had a great answer for you, but at my age now, the part of my body that I like the most is what ever part catches a beautiful woman's attention.  Heck I don't care what part it is, I am flattered that someone checked it out.

3. dallas93444 profile image77
    dallas93444posted 6 years ago

My brain. I use my brain to do everything. Therefore I like my brain the most! My brain is the boss. It runs the show and controls just about everything I do, even when I am asleep. Not bad for something that looks like a big, wrinkly, gray sponge....

4. registerdomains profile image65
    registerdomainsposted 6 years ago

Not very particular about it. I am almost sure that most men will have the same answer as mine.

The possible other answer is genitals. because it gives pleasure. For philosophers, I'd say head/brain. Because its their source of pleasure.

Or in general, I'd say, 90% will prefer either genitals or brain.

5. HERBERT ubaldo profile image59
    HERBERT ubaldoposted 6 years ago

My biceps, seems solid as a rock, razor sharp chiseled arms

6. Tracey Khan profile image61
    Tracey Khanposted 6 years ago

I would say my ears. As a kid, much to my dismay, I looked a lot like my dad. My mother very beautiful and elegant looked like my brother. Our one defining shared feature was our ears and so they are the part I like the most

7. Rosie2010 profile image75
    Rosie2010posted 6 years ago

My heart.. I have a good heart.  As far as I know my heart is healthy and I'll make sure it stays healthy.  I am a romantic, so most of the time, I think with my heart, not with brain... I said "most of the time" lol

8. Blond Logic profile image97
    Blond Logicposted 6 years ago

My teeth. I had braces when I was young and I think that was a turning point in my life. It gave me the confidence to smile and when you smile it always breaks the ice and makes a person  approachable. I feel it made me into the positive person I am today.

I have been complimented on my smile for 35 years and counting. So for me, it has to be my beautiful teeth and smile.

9. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 6 years ago

My heart.

I follow it whenever a decision is needed.

I do what it tells me.

It makes me as a human to feel emotionally.

It guides me in life.

Without it, I will be lost.

That's why I like it the most.