jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)


  1. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 8 years ago

    Go back to the dentist! It's a maddening circle!

  2. profile image0
    Louidam1posted 8 years ago

    Yeah only a dentist can help you with that.

  3. profile image0
    ralwusposted 8 years ago

    Break out the WD 40

  4. edguider profile image64
    edguiderposted 8 years ago

    Not sure where you live but there is something called Kanka that will make it numb!