Is apple cider vinegar really a great health aid for losing weight and combating

1. relawshe profile image75
    relawsheposted 6 years ago

Is apple cider vinegar really a great health aid for losing weight and combating arthritis?

I've heard people swear by apple cider vinegar, almost like it's a miracle cure or something, good for helping arthritis, helping nausea, and even losing weight.  Are any of these claims true?

2. Gemini Fox profile image90
    Gemini Foxposted 5 years ago

Have heard about it being good for losing weight, too. But if you use it in the amount typically suggested, you may find that it makes you bloated - so if you are going to try it, I would suggest starting out with small doses first. Have not actually had any real visible success with this although I've talked to people who did - and maybe I didn't stick with it long enough.

My mother always swore by ACV when it came to helping nausea and it has helped me, too.  But I do think that it depends upon how nauseous you are - if you feel slightly nauseous, it might help; if you are about to throw-up, it's not going to. 

It helps with heartburn!

Have heard about it helping arthritis but have no personal experience in this area.

working