...Conducting activities in hidden 'darkness'? If so, do you resent those that

1. Princess Prisca profile image60
    Princess Priscaposted 5 years ago

...Conducting activities in hidden 'darkness'?  If so, do you resent those that shed 'light' on you?

If you enjoy trafficking in darkness, surely you know that whatever you do in darkness will be brought to the light... Surely your sins will 'find you out'!!!!

Are you conducting activities in hidden 'darkness' (appearing one way while others are watching and truthfully being another way when you think no one is watching)?  If so, do you strongly resent those that shed 'light' on you and your activities?  In otherwords, they 'bust your game' ~ 'they front you out' ~ 'they turn the lights on and you are left scrambling like a cockroach'?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6225688_f260.jpg

2. Brandon Spaulding profile image56
    Brandon Spauldingposted 5 years ago

I don't resent people for those reasons unless I was trying to surprise someone and someone else deliberately exposed my efforts. I am too busy being productive to spend time doing very many things in the dark.

3. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

Everything that is done in "darkeness" is not for evil purposes. In fact a great deal of magic takes place without prying eyes.
    Examples include planting a seed. We can't see what is going underground, the roots growing, soaking up nutrients and water until is sprouts above ground and is (exposed to the light). Another example is someone who has a dream but chooses to keep it to themself while they put in the work to make it a reality. They don't want to deal with naysayers, negativity, or they are afraid they will give up their dream and would have to explain why they quit...etc

Working behind the scens to accomplish one's goals or plan a surprise is not a bad thing. (Unless someone is out to hurt another) there is no rule that states you have to tell everyone what you are thinking, planning, or hoping to have. Life is a personal journey!

working