jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What do you love the most in this world?

1. MarkRFox profile image75
    MarkRFoxposted 6 years ago

What do you love the most in this world?

2. landscapeartist profile image77
    landscapeartistposted 6 years ago

I love my family most in this world.  They are my world...the cornerstone of my very existence.  I would not be who I am today if I did not have them.

3. relawshe profile image73
    relawsheposted 6 years ago

Well I love God and Jesus Christ, because He gives me my reason and purpose for living, and makes my life worth living.  But I also absolutely love my husband, who is the love of my life and my perfect match.  I could not imagine life without him, and I hope that everyone can have a great lifelong love. I think family is the most important thing.

4. Dr. Haddox profile image80
    Dr. Haddoxposted 6 years ago

I love most in this world "Life." Life is the most precious thing that any creature, or plant (who knows, plants may be creatures also), can have. Existence without "Life," is death. Life enables one to exist in this world with some sort of purpose. Life gives one a means to enjoy this world. I realize that there are those in this world who do not enjoy it, for whatever reasons. I hope that I read this question right. I like this world, but there are probably other worlds, out there, and beyond, that are greater than our world. Since we do not have a means to experience another world, we must make the best of the one we have.
    Thank you for this test. Take care. Dr. Haddox