What is your recipe for happiness?

1. suzzycue profile image93
    suzzycueposted 5 years ago

What is your recipe for happiness?

2. Sparklea profile image76
    Sparkleaposted 5 years ago

Total dependence on God every minute of every day.  The result?  Peace of mind, no matter what is going on. 

Depending on God, allowing His Spirit within to guide you each day, results in the desire to be kind, loving, helpful, considerate, and to smile at everyone you meet throughout your waking hours.

Note I said DESIRE.  For myself, this certainly does not always happen, as I screw up many times.  Life, relationships, performing tasks, driving, and daily obligations can often result in alot of frustration and other multiple challenges.

When I fail, I pray.  I then try to correct anything that I may have contributed to a negative situation. 

I've made so many mistakes throughout my life.  However, I would like to think I have learned from these experiences.  To contribute to the happiness of others is a positive goal.  When I fail, I must still trust God.

What If someone asked me, "Are you happy?" 

With all the valuable lessons I have learned, and with the intention of sharing them with others until my journey is over, I would not hesitate to answer, "Yes." 
    Blessings, Sparklea smile

3. profile image0
    idratherbeposted 5 years ago

Happiness can be defined in a couple of words. Those being family and grandkids!

working